[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding That Paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: google.jpg (102 KB, 530x344) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
102 KB, 530x344
How much should i charge to develop a website and SEO work for a local dentist that doesn't have an online brand? This is a small town that has 4 other dentist locations that are well established. I was thinking $300/month? Or should i make a website that takes client leads for the dentist and charge a commission and if so how much would i charge?
>>
>>53665055
Are people in that town autistic? Do they have to find local stuff via the internet?

The type of work you talk about is worth under 10$ you're a nigger if you ask more than that, get a real job tho.
>>
how much time will the project take?
>>
>>53665081
I think it's time to take a 4chan break buddy
>>
>>53665055
Does the dentist already have hosting or a domain name?
How much function and integration will the site have?
Are you making it so it will interface with the dentist's appointment system?

In your SEO work are you also creating the yelp/google/etc business accounts for him?

Give us more information OP about what your actual work entails first, can't put value on just vague 'SEO' and 'webdev' work
>>
>>53665101
I just opened the browser after hours of lecturing orthodox catechism.
But such faggotry couldn't be ignored.
>>
>>53665055
A good way to do this is to figure out how much everything will cost, then add your own service charge on top.
>>
>>53665055
Bill hourly. If you have zero experience, go with ~15-18 an hour, that's webdev intern salary ranges. If not, go at least 25 an hour.
>>
>>53665081
How do you think these people are getting most of their business? Phone book? Ads by the roads? Newspapers? Everyone does a quick google search of (location,dentist) the top 3 in google get all of the clients

>>53665085
>>53665107
i don't know how long it'll take, i think i'll just consider some word press templates or outsource the work. I've never done this before.

>>53665131
hosting is cheap, design will be outsourced... SEO work is what i'm learning to do. That takes time anyways so i'll just optimize as i learn. I'll let the client know that it is an ongoing process of ranking them thus the monthly fee that includes hosting and domain name of course
>>
>>53665339
When I picked my dentist I went on a dentist review website and picked based on people review on that person not on the business website and how beautiful it looked or how further up it showed on google.
>>
>>53665402
>implying the dentist will be targeting autists
>>
>>53665437
Then following this logic how will he be able to hire you?
>>
>>53665402
well they could have ranked better in google based on that review website, which reviews can be manufactured for that purpose. I would have done the same but most people sadly aren't going to go that extra step to specifically review their dentist before shopping.
>>
>>53665474
OP is probably the dentist's wife's son's cousin that's "good with computers" and was offered to help them.
>>
>>53665704
>"if I use all the memes, m-maybe someone will respond to me"
here you go buddy
>>
>>53666783
Thanks senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.