[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are old browsers the best and which one is your favourite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: bestold.png (41 KB, 550x200) Image search: [Google]
bestold.png
41 KB, 550x200
Why are old browsers the best and which one is your favourite?

THank you.
>>
i use google chrome
>>
>>53663562
Old browsers are shit and you're gay. Take of the nostalgia glasses.
>>
>>53663562
They're not and you're a faggot.
>>
>>53665844
>>53663562

Yeah OP, take of the nostalgia glasses. Drink from the cup of history, continuity, and context and take with you only what does not impede you. Don't let the past dictate how you enjoy the present and the future. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>WebTV
Absolute bae. I still see the dialing screen animation in my dreams.
>>
>>53663562

Whatever doesn't support cancerscript.
>>
>>53663562
I started out with Cello. The default background color was legal pad yellow, which made sense given who wrote it.
>>
Phoenix, what Firefox was originally called.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.