[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Project Ara? It seems like something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Project_Ara_scattered_parts.png (511 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Project_Ara_scattered_parts.png
511 KB, 720x480
What do you guys think of Project Ara?

It seems like something /g/ would be interested in, but will it fail or succeed?
>>
>>53663216
vaporware
>>
pretty fucking stupid.
>>
Not happening, atleast not the way we would all like it to be
>>
>>53663216
unpractical

/thread
>>
Not gonna happen m8
>>
>>53663216
Pointless.
>>
>>53663311
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Someone post the indiegogo /g/ phone screenshot
>>
>>53663311
>>53663814
>tfw click unhide every time in case the post is interesting after all
so far I've been disappointed every single time
>>
>>53663814
stfu bitch
>>
>>53663216
Dead on arrival
>>
>>53663216
Was supposed to come out a year ago.
But the project went silent instead.
It's almost like Google Glass except not even prototypes have been released.

It's gone, mate.
>>
Ara ara~
>>
>>53663216
It will fail because its pointless today. Look at all the threads of people feeling perfectly comfortable with relatively old phones like the Note 3 and Nexus 5, why? Because theyre already fucking good enough and since then every new cycle has only brought small improvements unlike the massive leaps of years before them.

If this had come in 2008/9 itd had been the shit tho.
>>
>>53664369
this, same with laptops vs computers for the most part
>>
>>53663216
Bigger vaporware than Half-Life 2 Episode 3
>>
>>53664369
We still need an e-ink (android)phone that doesn't cost $800+.
>>
>>53663216
LG G5 is trying a light version of this
>>
>>53663216

Too complex for normies.
>>
>>53663467
You can't /thread yourself budz
>>
>>53663216
Project Ara is the best thing that might happen to the smart phones.

Too bad some normies are too dumb for this
>>
>>53663216
It's vaporware. It was supposed to come out last year, then got delayed, then got delayed further when they had to redesign the locking mechanism to hold the modules in, and now they haven't released any information on it in months. If it actually does happen then it could bring about the second coming of the UMPC (if a company was to make the appropriate additional parts), but it actually has to happen first.
>>
>>53664365
Underrated post desu
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.