[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /g/ i want to get a /g/ify for my sister , she is studying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: transistor-cosplay-1.jpg (140 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
transistor-cosplay-1.jpg
140 KB, 600x900
Hello /g/ i want to get a /g/ify for my sister , she is studying cs but isnt much into pcs in general so i was hoping to get her something that will make her a proper pc 'nerd' like me
I was thinking about a pi or something similar but need recommendations
>>
Buy her a dildo
>>
>>53662622
>proper nerd like me
>getting her a pi that can hardly run chrome for her classes

throw your fedora into the trash and become a fucking adult
>>
any activities she does that are related to tech?

what is she currently interested in? what age is she? is she intelligent?
>>
Give her the dick
>>
>>53662665
She is 15 and likes Pokemon and shit mainly.
Also note that she has Asperger.
>>
If this gets 200 replies I'll post nudes.
>>
>>53662665
She is 20 and smart , she is girly so i cant say she likes anything special
>>
File: santa mugi.jpg (634 KB, 1920x1946) Image search: [Google]
santa mugi.jpg
634 KB, 1920x1946
>>53662646
I have thrown my fedora a long time ago, just wanted to keep it simple
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.