[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where you been when HTC10 already won before arrival? Samshi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Where you been when HTC10 already won before arrival?
Samshit and Aplel fags on suicide watch.
And before hurr durr numbers mean nothing, just remember HTC won before with 2gb ram , they know how to optimize android, hell, M8 at that time beat nexus from Google.

I'm so buying this.

http://gsmarena.com/htc_10_benchmarked_tops_competition-news-17418.php
>>
Look good except that button if it is true.
>>
>>53661749
totally not a shillâ„¢
>>
>>53662307
Better kind of shill , at least compared to apple and samsung
>>
>>53661749
>synthetic benchnarks
>people actually giving a fuck about it
I'm pleased with the size of my cock, no need to measure random shit to feel important.
I hope the HTC10 looks nice and has a decent battery and no design flaws. It's annoying to get new phones that do great on something and shit the bed on another thing
>>
File: 1456790476779.jpg (25 KB, 375x347) Image search: [Google]
1456790476779.jpg
25 KB, 375x347
>>53661749
>tfw still using a 2013 phone w/ 20000 antutu score
>>
>>53662403
Thingsthatneverhappened.exe
>>
>>53662358
I agree with that, but finally a device beat the shit out of samshit fans, they always shove these useless number as it meant anything.
HTC knew how to deal with kind of marketing ruse.
>>
>>53662403
Im using one m7 gets 27k
>>
>>53661749
Where are the front facing speakers?
>>
>>53661749
>~47k on a 150$ Chinese phone
Not bad
>>
>>53663005
I think they arrange the speakers
>>
>no front speakers
It's shit.
>>
>>53661749
>that button
Reminds me of chinese Galaxy S3 knock offs. This shit is dead on arrival, who cares about most likely faked synthetic benchmark results.
>>
HTC phones have horrible internals tho, drop the phone and some random GPS/4G antenna shits the bed
>>
Ugly as FUCK
>>
>>53663344
Fucking BS
My samshit S3 died from nothing (sudden death)
My M7 and M8 I abuse 'em and use'em like shit and still working.
>>
>>53661749
Why did they threw the old design over? This iPhone Samsung mix with a fucking button can't be real.
I want a m7 with current specs.
>>
>>53661749
Is this really what ita going to look like? Jesus manufacturers truly have no shame in making exact clones of each other.
>>
>>53665261
Who cares about cloning, this is just buttugly. What were they thinking?
>>
>>53664408

I work on phones daily, and HTCs in general are shit. They self-brick, have unrepairable power issues, and are chaos on the inside.
>>
>>53665538
220 coil, did you flinch yet?
>>
How do i get a job shilling and shitposting for companies here?
>>
>>53661749
I was waiting here with my m8 which is really starting to slow down running clover, can't wait for this shit.

Though I was almost going to switch to WP or some TouchJizz but thankfully it looks like HTC has finally pulled through.
>>
>>53665261
>>53665353
I seriously don't get it how is it ugly?

Its literally the aesthetic of an iPhone but the button on the bottom is wide. That's completely fine.
>>
File: htc-10-5.jpg (45 KB, 575x605) Image search: [Google]
htc-10-5.jpg
45 KB, 575x605
>>53663160
I don't understand this photo, sure, those 5 holes are from bottom speaker, but that mash on top? maybe they will use speaker for calls as 2nd speaker, so stereo speakers?
>>
>>53664408
've been with my S3 for 3 years. I've done shit of software changes, tried so many roms, different bootloaders, changed kernels and never had a problem.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.