[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my retard dad types with 2 fingers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458578652261.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458578652261.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>mfw my retard dad types with 2 fingers
>>
I type with 3 or 4 and I reach 86 WPM..

Typing with all ten fingers (like you probably do) sounds weird and uncomfortable to me.
>>
Seems like retardedness runs in the family.
>>
I type with 8. I don't use my pinkies. Pinkie typing is gay as hell.
>>
>be software developer
>coworkers type with 2 fingers

fun doing pair programming.
>>
>typing with analog fingers

lol, you guys know that voice recognition is a thing right?
>>
>>53658866
>analog fingers
How would that even work. Also the word "digital" literally comes from the word for finger.
>>
>>53658866
im too self-concious to use that
>>
>>53658866
>bigger than typing with analog fingers

making greentexts with voice recognition sucks mate
>>
>>53658871
Not to mention that voice is analogue
>>
>>53658789
>Calling own father retard
Get a gun an shoot yourself in the head you pathetic tryhard piece of shit
>>
>>53658789
That also happens to be your father's face when he realizes he raised an assburger faggot.
>>
>not typing with your penis

guys you can kill 2 birds with one stone
>>
File: 1402756130104.jpg (17 KB, 239x258) Image search: [Google]
1402756130104.jpg
17 KB, 239x258
>>53658789
but I type with two fingers at like 100 wpm

it just works
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.