[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so difficult to avoid the botnet? It's like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: bH1jIpz.jpg (59 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
bH1jIpz.jpg
59 KB, 421x500
Why is it so difficult to avoid the botnet? It's like the whole Internet is a botnet.

>Do anything
>info gets sent somewhere, somehow
>>
why do you give a fuck

serious question
>>
I don't know, at this point you may as well accept it and live comfy.
>>
>>53657655
I care about what is done with the content I create. I care about my privacy, because not everything needs to be public even if it seems harmless. I don't want to get targeted with ads, have all my electrical communications surveilled at all times. Sometime I just want to have a one to one conversation with someone, without all the marketing engines writing everything up.
>>
File: 20151120_140741.jpg (151 KB, 433x591) Image search: [Google]
20151120_140741.jpg
151 KB, 433x591
>>53657655
Ego, I guess. I didn't subscribe to this botnet bullshit.
>>
>>53657645
>It's like the whole Internet is a botnet.
Thats because it is.

>>53657655
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>53657680
then get software and hardware to avoid ads and tracking

also opt out of the systems that you can and send letters and emails to the ones that will delete your data

if you care, do something
but honestly you dont care enough
>>
>>53657680
there are people dying because they can't get medication and all you care about is your privacy to do irrelevant things no one cares about.

great.

if you actually had a real reason to 'avoid 'le botnet' maybe you would be deserving of some privacy.
>>
>>53657694
Hi there!

this is the english version of 2chan

as americans, we value our individuality, so fuck off you spineless fuck who can't even use a name.
>>
>>53657645
>le over 9001 botnets xD
Well meme'd
>>
>>53657728
Here you are going on about your medication privilege while there are children around the world who don't have clean drinking water. Can you think about anybody else for like one second instead of worrying about your stupid shlong stiffener pills?
>>
>>53657728
I don't need to be a SJW to want privacy.

Not OP, but precisely because I'm not a public person that theres no reason for the goverment/companies to spy on me.

I have nothing to hide, so no need to treat me like a fucking terrorist and watch every move I make on the web.
>>
File: 1450213162360.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1450213162360.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
>>53657655
because I'm obviously a terrorist

hallo snackbar
>>
>>53657645
>info gets sent somewhere, somehow
Only the info you want to give. Nice try though, goy
>>
>>53657655
nobody likes you faggot, stop using that tripcode

>>53657689
Surrealdeal being a complete retard to no surprise
>>
>>53657738
Posting on 4chan and unironically looking down on people who post anonymouslyis kind of sad, anon.

If you value your "individuality" then maybe you should go somewhere where people respect it. :)
>>
>>53657887
>no reason
>what are mudslimes
Its too late anon, now the terrorism argument does indeed hold true and we all confirm it every weekend.
>>
>>53658196
y-you're cute
>>
you do realize that you WILL have to go to jail once in a lifetime, right?
>>
>>53658580
Speak for yourself, Jamal
>>
>>53657738
>still tripfagging

kill yourself attention seeking fuckwad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.