[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST SMARTPHONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0454.jpg (27 KB, 192x212) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
27 KB, 192x212
Hey guys, newfag here...

I need the absolute truth about the best smarthpone so I can get rid of this iPhone piece of shit...
>>
>>53653104
it's the samsung s7 edge and maybe will be soon the Note 6

garbage bloatware aside, it inherits the best components as of to date
>>
>>53653164
And what about the NEXUS 6P?
>>
I just got the Nexus 6P. I enjoy it.
>>
>>53653189
I'd like a phone that lets me fully customize its appearance... Is it truth that the NEXUS 6P is a good choice for that?
>>
>>53653185
i don't get your question, it's clearly outdated
>>
>>53653104
Omg can we get a fucking sticky or something? So fucking sick of these cell phone threads. What is there to talk about? The barely upgrade the specs.
>>
>>53653212
as long as you mean the literal scrren for "fully customisable appearance"

really, any android phone will do this
>>
>>53653212
Yeah for sure, it's pretty much made for it.
>>
If you're not a neetfag you'll stay with an iphone
>>
>>53653261
Really? I believe you anon... But a fag friend of mine told me that the NEXUS is a better option if you want to customize your phone's appeareance.

It never hurts to ask...
>>
>>53653304
Nah, I really want to change this crap...
>>
>>53653335

why
>>
>>53653358
Well, I have a lot of reasons:

>Piece of shit battery
>Closed system
>Overpriced accesories
>etc
>>
File: galaxy-s1.jpg (49 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s1.jpg
49 KB, 680x382
Samsung S7 edge. No competition.
>>
>>53653315
quit bashing your friend, anon. maybe what he meant and you misunderstood as the iFag that you are is that the Nexus comes with stock AOSP out of the box. not touchwiz or sense or miui.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.