[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The university I'm going to has one of the best Computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pupper.png (92 KB, 282x222) Image search: [Google]
pupper.png
92 KB, 282x222
The university I'm going to has one of the best Computer Engineering programs around but i'm just not quite sure desu senpai

What can I expect for the rest of my life if I ditch mathematics for Computer Engineering
>>
You'll be a code monkey either ways
>>
lots of buttdickin
>>
>>53651967
Yea really all it took for me was reading this post

Alright guys what do i major in? i have no interest or passions and life is pointless and entropy is unavoidable and the universe is filled with callous and casual destruction
>>
>>53652004
Computer SCIENCE
>>
>>53652298
Good one F A M lmaooooooooooo
>>
>university
The same thing that would happen if you just learned shit on your own. University degrees are fucking worthless.
>>
>>53652326
I am sick of this particular meme.
>>
Decide what you want to do

Web development = no school, lots of self study
App development = maybe school, lots of self study
Desktop development = move to india, poo in the loo
Embedded developer = 4 years of school, lots of c++, lots of math and electircal engineering
Computer science (actual theory stuff, algorithms and the sort, mathematical) = masters degree, lots of math
Computer engineer = math/engineering, code second, hard, boring(for me)

If you just want to make money, go with web/app dev or perhaps even systems administrator or some other IT position.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.