[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a job >program from 9 to 5, sometimes help out some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17
File: 1455952123275.jpg (18 KB, 412x735) Image search: [Google]
1455952123275.jpg
18 KB, 412x735
>get a job
>program from 9 to 5, sometimes help out some other areas, thats all the variety I get
>get home tired as fuck
>still work on my own projects thinking it will be worth it someday
>repeat

please tell me I'm not the only one, this shit is fucking driving me insane

for those in stressful engineering job, how do you cope?
>>
>>53651539
>please tell me I'm not the only one, this shit is fucking driving me insane
welcome to life. It's shit. Working in a field will suck dry whatever passion you had for it sooner or later.

Live with your parents and save all your money so you can retire early.
>>
>get a job
>Work 6:00AM? to 11:00PM?
>get home drunk as fuck
>still drink on my own projects
>repeat

You are the only one.
>>
>>53651539
post your project or gtfo
>>
File: 1447048099405.jpg (43 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1447048099405.jpg
43 KB, 408x439
>>53651539
>being a wagecuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
File: justfuckitup.jpg (22 KB, 487x532) Image search: [Google]
justfuckitup.jpg
22 KB, 487x532
>>53651539
What position nigga?
>>
>>53651539
>working for free
>>
>>53651539
I have no time left to care, they only existed to get me hired anyway
>>
It's called friends, girls, coffee, weed, and alcohol, possibly all at the same time
>>
>>53651539
I work 8 to 6 and accomplish nothing. I fucking hate it. Such a wage drone.
>>
File: 1455153442110.png (262 KB, 351x422) Image search: [Google]
1455153442110.png
262 KB, 351x422
>>53651688

code monkey
>>
>programming is stressful or hard or even tiring
OP is not a developer, just some cunt taking up a programmer's jobs.

>>53651691
For the unemployed, there is no other option. How else am I meant to get experience without a job?
>>
Live with your parents and work part time
>>
>>53651539

OP, I am in the exact position.

I'd honestly go back to my old job (construction) in a heart beat but it pays like shit compared to being a code monkey. At least I was working towards a visible, achievable goal when I worked construction. I guess I am living out the CS meme.
>>
>>53651868
>I am in the exact position.
post a link to your project. You and OP both havent posted a single thing.
>>
>>53651539
welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>53651902

why would they release it for free / unfinished?

the whole point is to make money not start a github circlejerk
>>
File: chans.png (291 KB, 715x392) Image search: [Google]
chans.png
291 KB, 715x392
>>53651798
>For the unemployed, there is no other option. How else am I meant to get experience without a job?
He's not unemployed, he says he has a job coding 9-5
>>
>>53651934
github circlejerking is impressive in interviews to better jobs than the one OP has. Companies want to see a portfolio nowadays. Principally because it means you're willing to do a lot of work for free, companies like people like that.
>>
>>53651539
At least you have money.
>>
>>53651798

>how to spot a webdev
>>
>>53651868
>(construction) in a heart beat but it pays like shit compared to being a code monkey
I thought tradeslords got paid as much as/more than STEMlords?
Is trades just another meme?
>>
>>53651958

OP here, I already have a job, I want to start a small biz just to keep me alive or sell the software

anyway the project is a communication suite that uses tor hidden services, ideally some jew corporation will pay money for far more secure chat or VOIP

still far from finished but I started already
>>
>>53651934
post something NOW with your project in it. Youtube demo, github
>>
>>53651953
Yeah he's probably doing a disservice to his employer, but everyone unemployed is either doing nothing about it, working for free or trying to reel in clients with increasingly lower prices until they just offer free anyway for the exposure.

>>53651975
Pfft

Web dev only because that's where the jobs are, I applied to all true engineering jobs too, but they won't hire me because hurp no experience.
>>
>tfw electrical engineer
>tfw learned so much more at work about electronics than I did in school
>tfw don't want to work on projects after work

Holy shit time goes by so much faster with school. Weeks fly by. I do cook, so that keeps me engaged in something but after getting home, cooking, washing dishes, it's 8pm and I only have a couple hours before I go to bed. Fuuuk.
>>
File: 481588985.jpg (586 KB, 1024x1019) Image search: [Google]
481588985.jpg
586 KB, 1024x1019
>>53651539
Save money for a couple of years and then retire in some shitty third world country like Argentina.
>>
>>53651577
>live with your parents

just buy a house f a m, never rent
>>
>>53652048

>buying a house in 2016

nigga, that was a massive decision back in the 70s, now buying a house will either get you a tiny cuck shed that will get you into 15 years of debt or a reasonably sized house that you will never pay off
>>
>>53652080
>not living in the Midwest where decent sized 3br 2bath is less than $150k
>not being someone who makes over $65k and can live in cheap apartment for a couple years to save up large chunk of house price
>>
>>53652048
You can pay Goldberg in rent, or you can pay him in mortgage interest and property taxes. Either way, you lose.
>>
>>53652080
are you gonna wait for another 2008 to happen nigga?

>2016
>not buying land and building your own home
>>
>>53652136

it could happen any day now, buying a house right now is simply too risky
>>
>>53652116
Where are you living, detroit?
>>
>>53652116
>$150k house
I sure do enjoy driving 1 hour to work from the suburbs.
>>
>>53652116

>150k

only texas has this kind of real estate, and it won't last much longer
>>
>>53652225
>>53652227
Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Missouri, etc. No suburbs
>>
What's a good CS meme job where I don't have to be as depressed as OP and every other CS major I hear about?
>>
>>53652136
This. You are utterly retarded if you think the US Economy is healthy by itself.
>>
>>53651539
>for those in stressful engineering job, how do you cope?
Booze. Lots and lots of booze. Plus strangling the occasional hobo.
>>
>>53652261
So literally bumfuck nowhere? Have fun with your enterprise Java and PHP jobs before you get replaced by Pajeet.
>>
>>53652261
3br2ba houses sell for cheap there because there are FUCKING TORNADOS ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>53652264

anything but actual programming, you will be treated as disposable wage cucks because we are

with the exception of the few top tier programming jobs, the rest are all traps
>>
File: fuck tornados.jpg (28 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
fuck tornados.jpg
28 KB, 604x453
>>53652289
>>
>>53652261

>weather gets windy
>wake up, house is gone

no
>>
>>53651539
No you arent. Same situation. Quitting in a month or so. I've got enough cash to coast and do my projects exclusively for a long time.

Also.. it's not as bad as you make it seem.
It's more like 11:30 to 6 and it's not really serious after 5.
>>
>>53651539
>engineering
nice meme

>>53651714
oi

>>53651934
if it's finished and 100+ people use it, good

otherwise, no

>>53652030
yep
>>
>>53651539
Move to an eastern europeian village. You can buy a house ( yes, house, two floors, 200 sq mt) for about 10k Euros and have gigabit if you have remote work. The negative of this is that you're in eastern europe and you probably dont know anyone.
>>
>>53652333

for you maybe

I still have to ride my ass back home and traffic starts at 5 and lasts for 3 fucking hours

fucking this gay earth
>>
>>53652227
Hah. In Columbus (Ohio), you can live in a house for $200k in a fantastic neighborhood, and be 15 minutes from downtown, pulling in $115k a year if you're not a Pajeet.

This is the life.
>>
>>53652362

>( yes, house, two floors, 200 sq mt) for about 10k

is this a meme?
>>
>>53652264
CEO
>>
>>53652227
Stop being a faggot. 1 hour really ain't shit and is still far cheaper to travel 2 hours a day than living in a city.
>>
>>53652370
Yeah, i deliberately took a lower paying job to be able to bike to work in like 5 to 10 mins and back.
It also seems to have a better atmosphere. But the job itself is sadly just what you described. Slow and annoying and not really rewarding.
>>
>>53652001

If you are in a trade union (electrical, pipefitting, hvac, etc.) then you will make bank. Minimum 5 years as an apprentice doing bitch work, but once you make journeyman that is when the money starts rolling in. However, those apprenticeship programs can be very competitive and hard to get into.

If you were just a regular construction laborer like I was, you will not make much. There is A LOT more ditch diggers/laborers then actual trades people on a job site.
>>
>>53652403
No, it'd be in a village with a population of ~1000 people. These are totally regular prices you can get in bulgaria and romania, These villages also get attention from programmers who like the peace and quiet.

You're also gauranteed to have a Fiber to the home installation, as there is ISP monopoly..

The rub is that most houses you find will need to be furnished and fixed up, I.E. they're not new construction.

However you do get additional perks like clean air, domestic fresh food and all the quiet you can want in exchange for not really having a city near you.
>>
>>53652119
damn i didnt know /g/ was this redpilled
>>
>>53652362
Wowee anon, that sounds great! Let's conveniently overlook the social and geopolitcal issues, as well as the fact there are tens of millions of mudslimes flooding that area, many of whom are parts of terror cells who don't even have names because global sandnigger subjugation. No complex problems you're overlooking there, nope nuh uh! Sounds like a great plan!
>>
>>53652488

>bulgaria and romania

fuck that shit, save some money and move to Mexico and live like a king, my uncle retired to monterrey and nigga is living the life
>>
>>53651772
#freeJolieOlie
>>
>>53652488
>peace and quiet
you name me -one- Euroshithole and I'll find you ten climatically identical American/Canadian areas that are actually peaceful and quiet, because they're fucking stable.
>>
File: roflcopter.gif (1 KB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
roflcopter.gif
1 KB, 235x150
>>53652119
>>53652491
LOL Goldberg

>>53652415
LOL
>>
File: 1458026723630.jpg (78 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1458026723630.jpg
78 KB, 593x539
>>53651539
>Hey OP, can you start training Pajeet? We need him ready before the new VP has his meeting with CEO next month.

d... don't worry, OP, Corporate America is worth it.
>>
>>53652514
>Let's conveniently overlook the social and geopolitcal issues, as well as the fact there are tens of millions of mudslimes flooding that area, many of whom are parts of terror cells who don't even have names because global sandnigger subjugation. No complex problems you're overlooking there, nope nuh uh! Sounds like a great plan!

While that is currently a concern you might have, the thing is that it wont really affect you.

The mudslimes are after the welfare countries. Germany and scandinavia. Bulgaria and romania are both poor as fuck with median montly wages hovering around 500 euros. Thus making the region hot shit for remote work.

>>53652561
The point is that it's cheap and offers a relaxing lifestyle. I'm sure both the canada and the US have better places.

Your main consideration is that you're effectively increasing your purchasing power by an order of magnitude in these areas.
>>
>>53652561
Yeah, except the prices there will be 2 times as much.
>>
File: programming.jpg (57 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
programming.jpg
57 KB, 500x430
>>53651539
>>
>>53652648
I have a friend who recently had a property repiped, rewired, painted, replaced window frames and generally fixed up all-around. Cost me the equivalent of 2500EUR.

That's because for the guys that did it that's a very good wage for 2 weeks' work. You can live on 300 euros just fine in rural areas.

It's only when you get to the city do things start getting noticably more expensive.

Plus the best produce is fresh from your neighbour's farm.
>>
Way ahead of you OP, already writing my manifesto.
>>
Get a job you enjoy that won't tire you out.

It's that simple.

Life's too short to have your job destroy your life. Doesn't matter if you don't earn as much or any of that other bullshit modern society puts in your head, your own happiness trumps every single goddamn thing.

You're welcome.
>>
>>53652749
>Cost me the equivalent of 2500EUR.

>2 weeks.

Jesus m8. I lived in Riga for 430euros a month. Rent was 150€/m for a 1 bedroom apartment and around 100€ for food.

With 750€/m+ you could live quite comfortably. And that's in the capital.
>>
File: tired owl.jpg (40 KB, 397x278) Image search: [Google]
tired owl.jpg
40 KB, 397x278
>>53652797
>a job you enjoy
Nothing is enjoyable when you have to do it or be out on the streets
>>
>>53652835
That's not cost of living that's 2 weeks for a renovation of a property.
>>
>>53652838
>nothing is enjoyable
You might think that now, but there are things you can do that you will enjoy. If you don't wake up every morning excited to go to work and come home feeling energetic and refreshed, you need to change jobs.
>>
>>53652835
Riga doesn't look like a particularly desirable place to live if you like metropolitan cities. It looks like an old city with lots of history, but a lot of people don't care about that. I like living in a place where there's not too much sentimentality toward old buildings, and where i can get food or whatever else delivered to me at any time of day/night.
>>
Has the CS bubble popped? What STEM job can't be shipped off to India?
>>
>>53652889
>and where i can get food or whatever else delivered to me at any time of day/night.
That's pretty much available everywhere nowadays.
>>
you need tobreak routine op
get smashed, party wild
maybe buy a hooker or two
>>
>>53652889
Warsaw then maybe?
>>
>>53652838
You're conflating things. it's true that certain relationships with your work and with people can't inherently share two states (e.g. you at least have a problematic dynamic when you try to be someone's boss AND equally their buddy), but many people fully, thoroughly enjoy what they do for money.

the point of being highly skilled in something you love is that you can demand a reasonable wage (or more likely salary) in compensation for doing something you would do even if nobody compensated you for it.

There's nothing theoretically contradictory about a job you enjoy. Perhaps you can make the argument that there is a theoretical contradiction in saying "I do X for fun" where you also get paid for X, but that's only because "for fun" suggests that the only motivation you have for doing X is "fun" when there's at least this transaction of rent/food money going on, and no claim that you'd do it if there was no such transaction.
>>
>>53652968
>doing X is "fun" when there's at least this transaction of rent/food money going on, and no claim that you'd do it if there was no such transaction.
That's may be true for a lot of people but it's not true for the majority of people. Unless you' enjoy something that doesnt have variance across employers you're more than likely to get stuck with a project you have literally zero passion about.
>>
>>53652929
>pretty much available everywhere nowadays.
I don't know how you can be so sheltered as to believe that. Did you mean "pretty much available in every city" or something? Even that's not true.

There are only a few cities in the world where you can reasonably expect to have a *very* broad array of things delivered to you on a whim without time being a factor. I've lived in Seattle, New York, San Francisco, and a few cities outside of the US, and in Seattle and SF there were limits to when you could order things. Being able to order pizza or something at 11pm is nice, but a far cry from being able to have sushi delivered at 2am as one can in NYC.

The suggestion that this kind of deliverability is available in smaller cities, towns, etc... is incomprehensibly naive. We can't even get infrastructure sorted out in lots of suburban places like San Jose, the greater LA megalopolis, etc...

>>53652934
Maybe, but what's the cost of living there like compared to Riga?

The notion that the high cost of living in cities like London, Paris, SF, NYC, etc... is all the result of speculation and whatnot is just wrong. Some part of it is, sure, but a large percentage of the increased cost of living in many of these places is justified - provided you value that criteria.

San Francisco might be the best example of a mismatch, where people think it'll be everything they want, and so they find a way to pay $3000/month and only manage to get a shitty studio, and find that they don't actually like the city that much. It's a confluence of too many people with money bidding up the rent on a lifestyle they project onto living in SF. Give these people a few years and they'll move to Mountain View, San Jose, etc... but with every year comes a new wave of idiots who think SF is where they want to live.
>>
>>53653018
You either misquoted me deliberately or accidentally misread the clause of that sentence, because you quoted it starting mid-stream. In any case...
>Unless you' enjoy something that doesnt have variance across employers you're more than likely to get stuck with a project you have literally zero passion about.
I've never heard of such a career where circumstances like employer have no variance. The mediating factor in working in technology is the project you care about, and the independent variable - the one you can affect - is your value. Get educated, trained, and work on high-impact projects. If your company wants you to work on something boring, go find a company that's doing something interesting that you want to work at.

Silicon Valley has enormous amounts of turnover when you consider the kind of compensation employees get. Why do you think that is? It's because people are strongly encouraged to always be working on something that genuinely motivates them. There's a culture that you're fucking up somehow if you're not passionate about what you're doing.
>>
>>53652289
chance of a tornado actually coming near you is still quite low. comparable or much likely less to earthquake damage in california. hurricanes are far more consistent in fucking your shit up.

source: lived in a trailer for 20 years in ohio and it was never lifted off the ground and destroyed
>>
>>53652906
toilet engineer
>>
>>53653430

>>
>>53651798
>OP is not a developer, just some cunt taking up a programmer's jobs.
I'm not so sure of that. If you're doing consumer-facing UI work where you spend over half your time fighting UI toolkits and coaxing them to do things they were never designed to do because the product and design departments are allergic to standard or near-standard widget themes, programming can be exhausting even if you're a real programmer. It's tiring enough that I've considered switching to a company that's developing a product with more sane UI demands or dropping end-user UI application development altogether.
>>
>>53653453
I should note that is is from the perspective a native mobile dev too, which is worlds better than the utter hell known as front end web development.
>>
>>53651577
/bread
>>
>>53652333
I'm also quitting in a month or two. Gonna be moving to another state and hopefully find a job that's NOT PHP/Java. God, I hope.
>>
>>53651539
Lad I wish I had a 9-5.
>work 8-6 programming
>commute round trip is 1hr-1hr30mins daily
>work out
>rarely work on side shit
>>
>>53652417
Only if your time is worthless.
>>
>>53652030
I know this feel.
I've been staying up till 3am so I can actually work on my own stuff. Then I go to work dead tired and sleep all weekend.
>>
>>53651539
>there's so many jerbs in IT
>ermagerd easy money doing programming
>oh wait it's boring shit all day every day
I'm glad I'm in an IT position with near zero supervision. lmaoing@your shitty code money life.
>>
File: 1436278810536.jpg (13 KB, 232x288) Image search: [Google]
1436278810536.jpg
13 KB, 232x288
>>53651539
>9 to 5
>get home tired as fuck
What a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1456969301066.jpg (414 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
1456969301066.jpg
414 KB, 1840x3264
>>53651539
>5am - 7am work on own projects
>9am - 7pm at work
>8pm dinner
>9pm sleep
>Have barely spoke with someone for weeks.

On the bright side I am piling stacks of cash
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2250
>>53652838
>what is van dwelling
you can get jobs you enjoy. what you need to do is reduce your expenses. pic related is a way to do it.
>>
>>53652080
Its actually a buyers market anon
>>
>>53654488
lel, mac cucks confirmed for homeless losers
>>
>>53654498
They way things are looking, you'll never be able to sell.
>>
>>53654498

yeah, and no one is buying
>>
>>53652320
underrated post
>>
>>53651539
Why do you work? To get money.
Why do you need money? To spend it.
So spend less money so you need less money so you can work less.
>>
>>53652119
>interest and taxes is the same as rent
>>
>>53652586
Roflcopter GET
>>
>>53652417
1. I'd much rather have 2 hours a day of my life back
2. (depending on your job) that extra time that would otherwise be spent commuting could be spent doing extra work and making more money, or at least fast-tracking you for a promotion, in which case your McMansion isn't any cheaper.
>>
>>53655549

some of us live in the land of corporate personhood and cannot afford to be uninsured.

Nice to know that even if I earn enough to take a break between jobs someday or try to accomplish anything on my own I get fucked because only the employed deserve to be medically treated.

Anyway reductionism is not wit retard. HUR DUR U HAV TO WORK COS U BUY THINGS, DONT BUY THINGS DONT WORK

There are more than two variables contolling people's decisions
>>
>>53655792
It's not a big deal in the long run. Seems long when you say it, but once you're actually doing it, it's nothing. Then again I'm from the semi-rural south. No one travels less than 30 minutes to work.
>>
>>53651966
this
>>
Who else /codemonkey at a startup/ here? Feels good man.
>>
>>53651539
I cope by playing gaems...
And when I get bored, I watch tv shows, and when I get bored I go back to my own projects, and when I get bored I think about killing my self, and when I don't, I exercise, and when I get tired, I shower and have dinner.

all that every day, trow dinner somewhere there too. order might change
>>
>>53655961
in the long run it's a HUGE deal. You're working 8 hours a day and sleeping 8 hours a day, and driving for 2 hours a day effectively reduces your free time by 25%. fuck that.
>>
>>53652264
Sysadmin or web developer (backend). Avoid Node and frontend in general. Javascript is enough to make anyone depressed
>>
>>53656052
>paying 25%+ extra in living costs just to watch 25% more anime
>>
>>53656073
>Javascript is enough to make anyone depressed
I'd say that goes for web front end in general. There's a reason why my own sites are as to-the-point as possible without looking like ass. The whole tech stack blows chunks compared to literally any other platform. I don't know how people put up with it.
>>
>>53652906
Protip: move to a country that doesn't speak english as its main language
>>
Just got my first tech job, what should I do with my first paycheck? Get some tech stuff? Save it? 50% on tech 50% in the bank?
>>
>>53651577
>Working in a field will suck dry whatever passion you had for it sooner or later.
This senpai, im glad I didnt pick mech engineering instead of SE.
>>
>>53656104
There's really no alternative to javascript.
>>
>>53656131
For web front end? Sadly you're right. I wouldn't be caught dead using it anywhere outside of a browser though.
>>
about to finish a bachelors in physics

what should i do
>>
>>53656212
Start lining up for unemployment checks.
>>
>>53656241
i knew it all along
>>
>>53656212
Enjoy people comparing you to Sheldon from Big Bang Theory when they hear you're a physicist
>>
>>53656212
Literally cry.
>>
File: 1455681887264.jpg (25 KB, 524x616) Image search: [Google]
1455681887264.jpg
25 KB, 524x616
>>53656376
We're gonna make it. We'll figure something out.
>>
File: 1440392430201.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440392430201.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>53656106
>What STEM job can't be shipped off to India?
>Protip: move to India
:^)
>>
>>53656015
Yep, best job evah.
>>
File: 1458198029540.jpg (50 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
1458198029540.jpg
50 KB, 400x534
>tfw working in dead end service desk job
>thinking of doing bachelor in IT
>can get it super cheap, only $6000 loan
>not sure what to major in
>probably not clever enough to do comp sci

Either:
Networking
Programming
Information Assurance and Security
Software Engineering

I just wanna get my foot in the door at some company and then work my way into management...The hard part is here you *need* credentials AND experience, not one or the other.
>>
Damn, how do you find the time and motivation?
>>
>>53651539
Dude you're lucky.
>be resident doctor in iraq
>75% of patients in the ER are hypochondriac
>the numbers of patients we receive is about 800-1000 per day in ER only
>the wards are filled with armed militia that demand narcotics
>the nursing staff are lazy bums that don't care about the patient
>work hours are a joke, last week I had to work 72 hours straight
>the paying isn't much either with the economy going down pay cuts are increasing.
>there is no safety, my house is probably being watched by robbers
>each ER shift I worry it could be my last, because I don't know if some mob will kill me because their terminally ill/severely injured patient died
>repeat
>>
That's probably what family and friends are for. Good luck, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>53656212
I'm halfway through a bio degree.
If I dont get into pharm school I'm fucked ;.;
>>
>>53652320
lmfao +1
>>
>>53659363
>72 hours straight
Wut? Like 3 shifts in a row?
>>
Holy shit op I would love to have your job, I personally love to program all day long. If you don't like your job just gather some money and quit
>>
>>53661203
Yup.
24 hours of medicine ward
24 hours on ICU
16 hours of surgery ward
8 hours of ER
>>
>>53661250
the moment you do it for money is the moment it stops being fun.
>>
>>53661269
Sounds like a shittily managed hospital then. They can't expect you to be full alert all the time. Treatment like this would be enough for me to leave that place.
>>
>>53661292
>shittily managed hospital then
The whole country is being shitty managed
>They can't expect you to be full alert all the time
On the contrary, they demand more because of shortage.
There are 20 resident doctor 6 of them are males, and only males take graveyard shifts, for safety reasons.
>Treatment like this would be enough for me to leave that place.
As a patient or as a doctor?
>>
>>53656125
Save that shit.
Learn the joy of staring at a phat bank account.
>>
>>53653452
[spoiler]DESIGNATED[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.