[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mionix Naos 7000 opinions on this mouse? I heard the sensors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: NAOS_7000_5_White_BG.jpg (200 KB, 1040x917) Image search: [Google]
NAOS_7000_5_White_BG.jpg
200 KB, 1040x917
>Mionix Naos 7000
opinions on this mouse?

I heard the sensors are flawless and I like the ergonomic shape
>>
OP I can confirm that this mouse rules. Bought because I have large hands and that sensor is nice. Despite the gaymen hands rgb LEDs it's comfy and works well.
>>
Sorry for the typos in that post, I'm on mobile
>>
>>53651398
Fujifilm niggling more
>>
>>53651398
it's shit, don't listen to
>>53651527
he's an autist who also has a trackball, and we all know how retarded they are.
>>
>>53651615
Dam son. I only use the trackball when I'm on the plane though.
>>
>>53651398
This is better than that shot tier mouse
>>
>>53651615
>its shit
Why
>>
All Mionix 7000 series mice are basically god tier if you find one that if comfortable. Not that they have a lot of options there. Just three models I think.

However, the scroll wheel click will probably break or give you trouble ~12 months in. It's is known and happens a lot. Not sure if they managed to fix it on the Castor.

I use an Avior 7000 btw.
>>
>>53651846
>the scroll wheel click will probably break or give you trouble ~12 months in.
No pls
>>
>>53651645
the fuck is this shit you autistic retard
>>
>>53652700
The future of gayming you faglord!
>>
>>53651615
Great argument, fuckwit. You really showed him with no proof and crying like a fucking baby.

>>53651398
OP, I have this mouse and I like it, but I wish I had gone with the one with the regular for factor. I didn't realize how much I picked up my mouse until not being able to pick up this one. If I could go back in time, I would definitely buy the regular form factor one, but this is good as well.
>>
>>53652816
>until not being able to pick up this one.
Why can't you pick it up? I constantly pick mine up barely applying force to my thumb and ring finger.
>>
Best mouse I've ever owned. My only wish is two more buttons on the side so I can assign hot keys to them for work
>>
File: 1458792811[1].jpg (78 KB, 733x886) Image search: [Google]
1458792811[1].jpg
78 KB, 733x886
>>53651398
My Avior is perfection. I imagine for someone who prefers the ergonomic palm grip of the Naos they'd feel the same way about it.

G502 is awful. Boxed it after 5 minutes of use.
>>
>>53651398
I have one, it's very good. A little light, sensor is not as good as the Logitech G502, but this is a very comfortable mouse, I don't get hand cramps anymore.
>>
>>53651846

> However, the scroll wheel click will probably break or give you trouble ~12 months in. It's is known and happens a lot. Not sure if they managed to fix it on the Castor.

Can confirm. I had 2 mouses that occurred with scroll wheel problems in the span of around 18 months I guess (first was that the scrolling sometimes go in an another direction for less than a second, second one was that the scroll wheel button didn't worked well anymore unless you use high amount of force). The first problem occur after around 8 months and the other one around 4 months. I had my mouse RMAd 2 times and I'm on my third one (which I got for around 5 months now) and if the scroll wheel gives problems again I will go for an another mouse since I had to send it to America for RMA, which is quite expensive to send from where I live.
>>
I just picked up a Kova 2016 and I've been loving it so far
>>
>>53657440
What is that
>>
>>53652964
>Why can't you pick it up? I constantly pick mine up barely applying force to my thumb and ring finger.

It's / \ shaped all over basically. Which requires a tighter grip when picking it up. The Avior on the other hand is shaped like this \ / in the front and turns into / \ in the rear which makes for a much more comfortable pick up. They're both fairly light however.
>>
>>53651846
Oh and just to be sure, I wanted to add that the scroll wheel click problem occurs both on Avior and Naos models. Not sure about Castor series but I imagine it's probably the same. I think apart from the shell they're all nearly identical.

My Avior 7000 is also giving me trouble with the scroll wheel. What happened was, unlike when I first got it, the wheel can now be tilted ever so slighty to the left - like a little click off axis. And it will to so constantly on it's own. When it's in that position scrolling works normally for me but clicking in the wheel can require a lot of force or it's doesn't work at all. If I click it back into place, which can be done with the index or middle finger without picking it up, it works just fine. But it will pretty much tilt back immediately through normal use again. So yeah, one less button to use (reliably in games e.g.). Scrolling still works though.

This more or less happens to a lot of people who bought these. Unfortunately it can't be opened without taking the feet off. They cover up the screws. At least fitting Ffeet can be ordered from the Mionix site. But I'm not doing that right now.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.