[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awesome laser tool. This thing's amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Let's start a fundraiser and buy this awsome thing. It costs somewhere between 300k to 350k usd. We should all then gather on Sundays and remove the paintjob from random parked cars and then run away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTDPI4xTetI
>>
why not just use a sandblaster?
>>
ok i get to hold it tho
>>
Cause a sandblaster is common we're talking space age pranking here
>>
imagine drawing dicks and writing shit on cars with that thing
>>
imagine chasing the stupid *uck that stole my girl with it
>>
>>53646576
saw this on discovery when my dad was still alive
>>
saw this carved inside the pyramids that dog headed god was holding it and was pointing it towards the sky
>>
Chuck Norris uses this to trim his beard
>>
one swipe and it's totally clean...
>>
>>53646705
How'd your dad die, anon, considering you used his death as a measurement of time?
>>
>>53647083
He got deaded by a lazer gun like this
>>
>>53646576
What would happen if I used this on a person?
>>
Depends on the person. Use it on Chuck Norris and the beam would reflect back to you and cut your hand
>>
>>53646670

lol this
>>
>>53647178

It would be very painful.....
>>
>2016
>Mahlazors
>>
>>53646700
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>53646601
Lol. Look at this primitive faggot.

I bet you still rub sticks together to make fire too.
>>
>>53647178
>Introducing the new space age bikini wax. All your hair gone in one go!
>>
I'll buy one of these for my mother in law, tell her it's a hair dryer
>>
>>53647391
Kek
>>
>>53647384
>want to get slim? evaporate all of that pesky extra body with this easy and cheap laser
>>
I'll replace the cashier's barcode scanner with one of these at my local wallmart
>>
Damn I just had the craziest idea. I can tie it up on my car's hood, aiming forward and connect it's trigger with the car horn button
>>
>>53647199
Back to your Facebook meme page grandpa
>>
File: 1437949702675.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1437949702675.png
108 KB, 400x381
>12yo-tier "pranks"
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.