[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best web browser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1024px-Chrome_Logo.svg.png (324 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Chrome_Logo.svg.png
324 KB, 1024x1024
Just reinstalled a clean version of Windows. Previously always used Chrome but I know /g/ hates it.

What browser should I use and why?
>>
all big, usable browsers have their own flaws to them nowadays sadly
firefox is what i'd recommend but it it's run by sjw's
chromium is also good but no flash
>>
Chrome Canary
Has better about:flags desu senpai
Just change the piss icon to something more pleasant to look at

Chromium if you get a hold of all the Google packages so you could sign-in and shit

>inb4 botnet
Keep spewing memes faggots, it's not like you're affected by targeted ads while using ad-blockers
>>
>>53645809
>firefox is what i'd recommend but it it's run by sjw's
this really changes how the browser works yes
>>
Firefox is the least shit
>>
>>53645781
Waterfox x64 version of firefox made by community for community from firefox sourcecode.
>>
>>53645892
Device-wide sync too?
>>
>>53645882
well not right now but in the future they could turn it into charityware to donate to feminist shit or whatever
>>
>>53645902
yes
>>
>>53645938
Oh no, the horror. That truly limits my browsing experience. It makes the browser almost unusable if Mozilla does donations you do not agree with. Better use Chrome instead, where at least I know that they will collect all my private data and use it for advertisement.
>>
>>53645781
I'm posting on Chromium and I have flash
>>
>>53646023
No, what they do is prioritize hiring people based on their feelings about social equality instead of their skillset which results in broken code.

Anyone who is somewhat literate has been following and knows how shit Firefox has turned and is continuing to turn. Take it from someone who loved Firefox.
>>
I wish I could give chrome the speed Safari has
>>
>>53646074
Even if that were true (which it is not; otherwise you would be able to show me broken code from someone who was hired based on their feeling), how does in any way negatively affect my Internet browsing?

>someone who loved Firefox.
aka someone who does not like change
>>
Chrome. Only browser that just werks.
>>
>>53646024
I'm on vivaldi, which uses chromium IIRC, and I have flash and all the proprietary media codecs and all that. They come as 2 separate packages in the AUR.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.