[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huawei Watch vs Moto 360 2nd Gen. (46mm) Which one to pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Huawei Watch vs Moto 360 2nd Gen. (46mm)

Which one to pick?

Pros of Huawei:
Better DPI
Has speaker
AMOLED
Full round display (also a negative since no light sensor)

Pros Moto 360 2nd Gen:
Bigger Screen
Cheaper

So Huawei wins? What do you think? Did I forget something?
>>
>>53645416
>Which one to pick?

apple watch t︂b︂︂h
>>
Neither, those look fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>53645451
I think that's pretty subjective.
Other than that the ones on the photos are weird options to take, there are more minimalistic models
>>
Seems nice, I've been enjoying my LG G Watch R everyday since it came out and haven't had any problems with it.

This looks like a copy of that for the most part.
>>
>>53645791
There are 2 watches, which do you mean
>>
>>53645416
Kill yourself
>>
>>53646237
Huawei

I would never get the Moto 360. Huawei Watch and LG G Watch R both have displays that always stay on; that's the ultimate PRO for what I'm looking for in a watch. It's also very useful and awesome that they integrated a speaker in the Huawei, something the G Watch R doesn't have. And that black bar on the 360 bugs the hell out of me.
>>
>>53646405
As far as I know the 2nd Gen Moto also always stays on.

I'm not sure about the black bar since I don't want to fiddle around with the brightness all the time.

Why would I need a speaker in my watch though
>>
File: IMG_20160311_161644.jpg (585 KB, 2225x2022) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_161644.jpg
585 KB, 2225x2022
MECHANICAL MASTER RACE
>>
>>53646449
>As far as I know the 2nd Gen Moto also always stays on.
It's still LCD and not AMOLED, which is what I was looking for in a smartwatch. And I never fiddle with the brightness, I keep it on the lowest possible setting and can always see it very clearly except in direct sunlight, in which case I could click the side button 3 times to temporarily boost the brightness to max for a couple seconds.

>Why would I need a speaker in my watch though
Because sometimes I start or answer a call from my watch, and it could be nice to do the entire call from my watch, or read a text out-loud for me. There are many possibilities.

And I just think it looks better and more like ordinary watches I've had in the past.
>>
>>53646619
Wrong thread
>>53633699
>>
>>53646651
already posting in there - just trying to prevent OP from making a grave mistake
>>
>>53646679
Of course mechanical watches are better. My Seiko Kinetic was way more sturdy and reliable for time than my smartwatch.

But I got a smartwatch for convenience; so I my notifications come through my watch rather than my phone, which it does well.
>>
>>53646852
you actually enjoy getting interrupted from what you're doing with notifications?
>>
>>53647043
A silent vibration, yes. A quick glimpse at the notification to see if is important or not.

I've always kept all my phone on silent, I never have a ringtone or text notification, so I rely on the vibration, and I didn't like having to check if what I felt in my pants was the sensation from a notification or just excitement from seeing a pretty girl.

But in all seriousness, I just suck at responding to people or ever checking on my phone, so this way it's more convenient to see my text messages and notifications at a glance, even if it still takes me a while to ultimately respond.
>>
>>53645416
I have a gear s2, shame about tizen but it's honestly leagues ahead of android wear in everything except app availability.
>>
File: share4.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
share4.gif
2 MB, 360x360
I have the moto 360 and wear / use it daily, and really don't mind the flat tire nor lack of speaker. In fact I'd be annoyed if it made noises.
>>53646405
Moto 360 has ambient mode as well, my screen is always on. Lots of faces even have an ambient mode face

Idk how this gif will look
>>
I still love my Moto 360, and I think it'd be perfect if A: It would ditch the stupid flat-tire, and B: Longer battery by a few hours. It's nice and minimalistic, and it does everything I need from it well. It's nice getting the wrist-vibration notifications for texts/calls/email, makes it really useful if you're somewhere you can't check your phone, but no one is going to call out out on checking your watch.
>>
File: IMG_20151219_215913[1].jpg (2 MB, 4000x2268) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_215913[1].jpg
2 MB, 4000x2268
I have the 1st gen 360 and I love it. I would buy the 2nd gen over the huawei because the huawei is unnecessarily expensive.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.