[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you help me /g/? This fucking key was starting to get stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-16-09.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-16-09.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
Can you help me /g/? This fucking key was starting to get stuck so I wanted to take it out and put it in again. The thing is that two small pieces of the small piece are broken and now I need a replacement. And second, I'm assuming that I can buy this piece, but would it be smarter to get the whole keyboard just in case? This is a HP laptop, are all the HP keyboards the same?
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>53645391
yeah sure why not
>>
>>53645574
Well memed my friend
>>
>>53645574
Not op,.but I installed gentoo a little while ago in a vm just to try it out. It works fine, but it seems like keeping it updated, especially the kernel with all of the configuration and stuff would be a bitch
>>
Last time I was in a similar situation I just glued the key to the membrane.
>>
>>53646749
Not that bad. Just use genkernel, works great for kernel updates.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.