[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I put lot of movies on usb memory and give it to my dad and brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458166786406.jpg (28 KB, 393x447) Image search: [Google]
1458166786406.jpg
28 KB, 393x447
I put lot of movies on usb memory and give it to my dad and brother to watch. They dont have internet on their computer and can only watch movies on windows movie player which is annoying because it doesnt support all file types

How to i install MPC or VLC to their computer
Their computer has always been offline and dont have zip reader so I cant just simply put zip file into their computer.
They only have internet on their android, is there a way to install programs from the phone if you connect it with computer?
>>
File: 1385208271182.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1385208271182.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>53643665
Take a USB.
Put the installer of MPC or VLC on it.
Stick it in your sister.
Install MPC or VLC.
>>
Sounds like your dad and brother are dumbasses and you should leave them to fend for themselves
>>
>>53643689
It baffles me that OP can not figure this out himself, this has to be bait right?
>>
How are your dad, your brother and you all alive?
>>
>>53643689

>installer

you mean exe file? you cant install it without internet acess and zip file you need zip file reader or some shit to open
>>
>>53643890
The full installer.
>>
>>53643890
>>53643665

Fake, gay, fuck off and die. Nobody can possibly take this as a serious question. You are wasting the time of people who are here by choice. What the fuck is wrong with you.

My god I'm so fucking triggered right now
>>
>>53643689
>Stick it in your sister.

This, OP
>>
>>53643826
y-yes anon
>>
Get klite codec installer on that USB drive
>>
>>53644171
They been keeping it in the senpai for a while now
>>
>>53646276
The fuck did you just say, weeb?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.