[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized I use an incredibly small amount of webpages.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 2mil1.png (75 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
2mil1.png
75 KB, 256x192
I just realized I use an incredibly small amount of webpages. And I don't even use any social media at all.

Do you frequent other forums or message boards? Any cool webpages worth checking out? Any bizarre services you use?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: Offices and Overdrafts.jpg (261 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Offices and Overdrafts.jpg
261 KB, 550x413
It's a fact that most people just don't visit many pages or use many services on a regular basis.

Places I visit a bunch (besides 4chan):

>Pokemon Showdown
It's pokemon battle without the grinding. Addictive, but you may want to be careful as there's lots of assholery and aspergers to be found if you delve much at all.

> Good Old Games
It's like steam without all the DRM and crappy greenlight games! Yes, they have Linux games and sales. There are many old games (and the people with rights to them actually get PAID when someone buys!) but many new ones as well, so the name is a misnomer.

> Archive.org
The Internet Archive hosted at the Library of Alexandria (for real!) also has movies, music, and magazines from as far back as they can muster. Here, have some old Computing magazines for your browsing pleasure: https://archive.org/details/computermagazines

> Oglaf
My favorite weekly comic. Typically dirty and super geeky, but all good fun.
>>
Literally >>>/reddit/
>>
Freenet
>>
Lainchan

Thestraightdope

420chan

Nytimes
>>
>>53637735

go fuck yourself retard

I used to browse areound the agora market and slik road back in the day

the hidden wiki is full of interesting shit to read

text files.com, lainchan, the old PSOWORLD forums
>>
>>53638421
Speaking of onionsites, what exactly is the point of all that stuff when your connection turns to shit with tor?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.