[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LG G4 Android Skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: extra_battery.png (171 KB, 345x414) Image search: [Google]
extra_battery.png
171 KB, 345x414
So how do I get this to feel more stock Android, without losing features like laser-focusing?

Can you just put stock Android on LG and Samsung's phones?
>>
>laser focusing
My inner /g/entooman wants to call this a meme, but I don't know enough about it to say for sure. Can anyone confirm that laser focusing is in fact a meme?
>>
>>53637202
It's not a meme.
>>
>>53636854
Stick to the general you retarded shit.
>>
>>53636854
i think the only thing you can do is uninstall as much of the useless apps as you can.
>mfw jewgle still can't be uninstalled.
>>
>>53637496
Install a clean .kdz with lg dev flash software to get rid of the bloat apps.
>>
>>53637542
what about the DRM stuff?
Laser focus stays or goes?
>>
>Can you just put stock Android on LG and Samsung's phones?
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A CUSTOM ROM IS YOU UNEDUCATED FUCK?!?!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4
ALREADY FUCKING CM13
>>
>>53637559
It's a official rom from lg without the 3rd party apps like Verizon, sprint and others.
It doesn't kill any phone shit.
>>
>>53637571
>official rom from lg
i... don't believe this.
i'm googling that.
>>
>>53637592
Feel free to do, the .kdz I have it's for H815, updates you to official marshmallow, but you should be able to find a lollipop one
>>
>>53637614
>kdz
i can't seem to find the source for "KDZ is official ROM from LG"
care to point me in the right direction?
>>
File: 001.png (15 KB, 675x488) Image search: [Google]
001.png
15 KB, 675x488
>>53637640
.kdz is the extension name, it's nothing but an official update, you can found them on xda.
they usually upload the ,kdz files from the unlocked versions without bloat apps , you only need to put them in your phone with the lg dev software
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.