[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From iPhones to Razrs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: razr.jpg (29 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
razr.jpg
29 KB, 440x500
Anyone "downgrade" from a smartphone to a flip-phone or slide-out phone or some other equivalent?
I kind of want to for varying reasons.
>>
I would love a new RAZR style phone. I want a good phone, not a shitty portable computing device.
>>
Yup most of the luddites and hipsters on this board have, but if you can't find any you can always try >>>/vr/ to fit right in.

>varying reasons
In the future please just say psuedo-reasons to save everyone else some time. Thanks!
>>
>>53636565
they still make dumbphones, Justin
>>
If you're doing it to "unplug", you're a hipster faggot and can do that without downgrading.
If ypu're doing it because you like the flip form factor, there's plently of android flip phones you can buy/import.
Though I guess if a flip phone suits your needs due to lack of use of apps and such, go for it.
>>
>>53635883
Any phone below the level of the moto g just ends up unused by me. And phones over that price I use too much/ too expensive/ etc. Also old tech gives me orgasmic chills, Not so much flip phones but sturdy screens like the nokia wit that tan and black display.
>>
Yeah. I've downgraded from an iPhone because I didn't use it very well.

Since I was given an android tablet, I downgraded and got a nugget phone for hiking emergencies. At least if I break the contract I can use it for an MP3 player.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (67 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
67 KB, 500x404
get a sidekick
>>
>>53638122
I googled nugget phone and this is what I get.
>>
>>53635883

Idk if your looking for a bargain or what but here u go.

http://www.cnet.com/topics/phones/products/flip-phones/

If you're looking for the best flip phones ever then you have to search for the Galaxy Folder and its competitors. Think there was some shit called the LG Ice cream too.
>>
>>53635883

Yep, downgraded to a v3i
The lack of notifications is a fantastic thing to have.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.