[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the most reliable laptops of the last ~3 years? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: t440p.jpg (16 KB, 375x350) Image search: [Google]
t440p.jpg
16 KB, 375x350
So what are the most reliable laptops of the last ~3 years? Is pic related up there?
>>
Loonsoon Longdong, or whatever Stallman uses.
>>
>>53629779
Yes, T440p is based as fuck, especially with the high resolution IPS screen and T450 touchpad.
>>
>>53630500
Can you recommend a specific good panel for this thing? It's the only thing holding me back from it.
>>
>>53630500
Hmm, it has windows keys and keyboard isn't like old IBM Thinkpad, more like Apple.
> into the trash it goes!
>>
>>53630500
>>53630553
Also I've heard that new bios updates allow swapping the retarded function key defaults to legacy, is it true?
>>
I like my sister.
>>
>>53630595
I like your sister too.
>>
>>53630782
over my dead body
>>
>>53630500
This. The stock touchpad is fucking ghastly.
>>
>>53630979
Is it the lack of dedicated buttons, or?
>>
>>53631276
Yes and the fact that the buttonless action is so imprecise.
>>
wil anyone ever make self-assembly laptops? i'd love a company who sold square laptop shells that resemble thinkpads and they'd also sell parts that fit and work together. then you assemble it yourself.
>>
>>53630437
lemote yeelong??

>>53632354
no because only 5 people in the whole world will buy them
>>
>buying anything from lenovo after finding out they intentionally install malware and rootkits to fuck over their customers
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 474x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 474x310
>>53632531
>lemote

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
how are 2570p, 8470p, or E6430 for cheap laptop choices?
>>
>>53630582
>it has windows keys
What did you expect from a laptop built to run Windows, dipshit?
>>
>buying lenovo

It's the same cancer as apple or worse, only apple got better hardware... and software... and everything else.
Get with the times gramps, modern chinkpads are shit, you either buy ancient used one if you're poor as fuck and/or fine with old internals, or you buy quality modern laptop instead of this cheesy overpriced mess.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.