[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you use PayPal? If you do, do you use your real name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: evil.gif (122 KB, 526x450) Image search: [Google]
evil.gif
122 KB, 526x450
Do you use PayPal? If you do, do you use your real name?
>>
Yes
Yes

It's convenient.
>>
Yes
Yes

Why would you use your fake name? They have your cc/bank info anyway.
>>
>>53627446
yes yes
yes no (fake account based in uk to send funds to if i need psnbucks)
>>
>>53627497
I'm probably just overly paranoid, but I wouldn't want my name appearing on someone's activity when I buy/sell. The thought stresses me out desu
>>
>>53627548
Using your own name can be useful to prevent fraud.
If someone gets a fake idea and says hes you and you used a non-existant ID you're screwed.
>>
Yes and yes. I'm not dumb enough to do any hypothetical illicit activity through PayPal. That said, their customer service can be total shit, and they try to act like a bank without the regulation.
>>
>>53627677
>idea
ID
>>
Start using a cryptographic currency if you're concerned about a money trail.
>>
>>53627446
>Do you use PayPal?
Yes, with some reluctance. I don't trust them, but I'm a freelance webdev and a lot of clients want to pay with it. I accept it for smaller jobs.

>do you use your real name?
Of course. I can't exactly send an invoice with a fake name, can I? Mr. Taxman wouldn't be happy at all.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.