[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw talked so much shit about Apple over the years to everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12
>tfw talked so much shit about Apple over the years to everyone but now want an iphone

How do I go about this without everyone I know calling me a hypocrite?
>>
Tell "everyone" to fuck off
part of being a man is never admitting that you're wrong or you've changed your mind
>>
>>53627336
Stop being such an incorrigible faggot
>>
>>53627336
$0.50 has been deposited to your account for loyal apple marketing work.
>>
>>53627336
I was the same way but I wasn't such a big dick vocaling my hate for Apple. So deal with it op. That's what you get.
>>
just say you were molested
they'll understand
>>
>>53627336
When they tell you off accept it like a faggot and tell them why you switched
>>
So I should get it but still preach my hate for all things Apple?

I think I can do that. I already own an ipod.
>>
>>53627406
what do you like about the phone? Not baiting, i'm in need of a phone as well.
>>
I did the same thing OP. I regret it. IPhone is shit
>>
>>53627336
"I was wrong"
>>
>>53627336

Deal with it. You dug your own grave.

Source: I was you once.
>>
>>53627336
>hey cool, finally a dcently specced smartphone that isnt xbox hueg
>16gb basemodel is almost 500 Euro

yeah fuck that
>>
>>53629658

The fact that you don't need a new one six months from now when they stop updating the OS more than makes up for the price tag.
>>
>Falling for the marketing

Get fucked.
>>
>>53627336
Come out and tell everyone about your hormone therapy
>>
>talking about phone choices IRL

people do this?
>>
>>53627336
If you can't rationally explain a large purchase you shouldn't make it. Clearly there's a reason your choosing the iPhone over other phones so tell them that you stupid fuck.
>>
>>53627336
You can't, because that's exactly what you are.
>>
>>53627359
>being a man
>owning iShit

Pick one.
>>
I wish there was a "hackintosh" like way to install ios on android devices. Android is so bloated.
>>
>>53629838
start saving up m8
>>
I use Blackberry Q10 god race phone and apple has got me lusting for the SE but can't imagine giving up muh keyboard.
>>
>>53629838
Me too, but I'd be more interested in dual-booting.

Only issue I have with Android is developer's hatred of it. It'd be cool to switch to iOS to use exclusive apps when I need them. Thankfully that's a pretty short list now.
>>
I bought an iPhone 5 off eBay last year for $200 just to fuck around with. Screen is literally piss-yellow around the edges. The battery is swelling so bad it's causing the aluminum body to split apart. iOS is slow as shit and fucking laggy as shit, and of course after toying around with a few apps in the app store and taking a few pics and bids I'm now getting constant reminders that I'm about to run out of storage.

How do people put up with this shit?

The battery swell pisses me off the most. Had the battery been easily user-replaceable I wouldn't be nearly as pissed.
>>
>>53629919
The sad thing is that the 5 is considered the pinnacle of iPhone design.

The SE is literally Apple deciding to resell the 5.
>>
>>53629919
>pop off screen
>replace battery

It's fucking easy, there is a total of 4 screws.

Also no shit it would be in bad condition seeing as you bought a used phone in 2015, when it was made in 2012.

My iPhone 5 from eBay was in near perfect condition, a broken 3.5 jack from the previous owners fuck ups, so I bought Bluetooth headphones.
>>
>>53629932
Yeah slab design with buttons.

It's simple and unoffensive that's for sure. Disregarding all that though, Apple is mostly smart just for being one of the few companies offering high-end small phones. The compact is the only thing that comes close and that's still almost a full inch larger. Apple has found an amazing niche to fill.
>>
>>53627336
>Being such a massive fucking autist that you actually circlejerked your oh-so-speshul lagdroid to other people in real life
You realize this shit is just a /g/ meme, right? No one actually gives a fuck what phone you use.
>>
>>53629919
Pics or it didn't happen.
I have never known iPhone battery swell.
>>
>>53629965
Don't forget that the Xperia ZWhatever Compact line is also extremely expensive for what you get, and almost invariably more expensive than this new iPhone which manages to basically be an iPhone 6s but in a better form factor and half the price.

The only way you're getting an Xperia Compact cheaper than this iPhone is if you buy it used. In which case you can enjoy either losing software support before Apple, or dealing with the irredeemable shit that is the SD810.
>>
>>53627336
>How do I go about this without everyone I know calling me a hypocrite?
Just buy your consumerist crap if you want to. Or stop being a faggot needlessly destroying the environment and only buy things you need, not things you want.
>>
>>53630041
Yeah and the screens also break whilst they're on charge. No thanks.
>>
>>53629961
Meanwhile, all I have to do to change the battery on my Note 3 is pull the back cover off. No screws required.

I got the Note 3 from eBay too... a 2013 phone in early 2014. It is still in near flawless condition. The fucking screen isn't piss yellow, and because of the miracle of microsd technology, I'm not running out of storage.

The iPhone is just shit anon.

>>53629986
Wew lad... that was hard.
>>
>>53630079
No, I want to see yours.
>>
>>53630063
Ah yes, the infamous issue of the front and rear glass panels shattering due to the heat. And let's not forget that it's just outright retarded to cover the rear panel of a phone in glass to begin with and there's a clear reason Apple stopped doing it.

Like I'm using an Xperia M4 Aqua right now, but you'd have to be delusional to think Android has a single device that competes with the iPhone SE now at its price point.
>>
>>53629965
Apple isn't that noble.

They're reselling the 5 for now the 3rd time, after the 5S and 5C. And sure, they'll officially support its software for longer, by arbitrarily making sure that it doesn't come with 3D Touch and whatever their next software gimmick is that they'll leave off the the SE.
>>
i'm replacing my nexus 5 with an iphone se. preodering two on thursday.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 343x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 343x181
WHAT THE
>FUCK
I. S.

T H A T
H
A
T
>>
>>53630113
Pervert.
>>
>>53630139
What exactly is wrong with Apple using the 5s body design again? The 5s is actually a well-designed phone. Now they're just filling it with 6s parts and leaving out the stupid force touch gimmick which is just replaced with long-pressing.
>>
>>53629932
the only similarities between the se and 5 is the case.

that's it. everything else is different.
>>
>>53630189
5 design is pretty to look at. There's no argument. It's just lazy on Apple's part. New phone with an old design. It's like Ford releasing the 2005 Mustang as the new 2017 Mustang.

The chamfered edges are uncomfortable as fuck though.
>>
>>53630208
The sensors, fingerprint reader, the display... all carryovers from the 4yo iPhone 5.

It's not really surprising however. This is a cash grab from Apple; clearly Foxconn and Sharp and their other suppliers were like "Hey, we still have a bunch of these xyz parts from the 5/S/C that you owe us for." And Apple said "SE."
>>
>>53630224
i fail to see how its lazy. its an elegant design. a design that many of us feel is better than the new rounded design present in the 6(s). outside of rounded edges or square what else could apple do? complete circular phone?

if the design is good why is it wrong to fall back to it?
>>
>>53630224
I would rather have a company "lazily" reuse a tried and true design that looks good and works, rather than muck up their shit and ruin it for the sake of changing things up or "modernizing". Many people on /g/ are inclined to agree with this point, given how many people think the iPhone 6 looks like shit and that they should just go back to the 5 and 5s.

To further support my point, Thinkpads. Sure, sticking with the old design would, by your point, be lazy. At least it was good though. Why change something that doesn't necessarily need to be?
>>
I was the same way OP, even now I still wish that younger me would slap some sense into me now for buying such a locked down device.
>>
Im with you OP. This time next year Ill be in with the MacOS iOS mobile masterrace with comfy FreeBSD freenas pfsense networking.
>>
>>53630079
People that don't take care of their phones are shit.

>co-worker one
Galaxy s5 in case since it was out of the box, flawless body, no lint or crud in crevices.
>co-worker 2
Galaxy s5 screen smashed, bottom right touch doesn't work (.5 x .9 inch area), 3.5mm filled with dirt, can't stick anything inside, back plate has long vertical crack, literally only uses a case now to keep the phone together

>co-worker 3
Galaxy s6, broken three days after purchase (launch day). She left it on her car, and drove off, back glass is smashed beyond oblivion

>inb4 shill no applel users

I work in bestbuy, me and my manager are the only people that use iPhones, he keeps an otterbox on his 24/7 so I assume his phone is like co-worker 1s
>>
>>53630276
>fingerprint
not many use it and even this article puts a nice spin on it
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-SE-TouchID-is-the-same-as-in-5s-much-slower-than-iPhone-6s-fingerprint-sensor_id79522
> but we would not say that it's a dealbreaker: for many, the iPhone 6s Touch ID sensor seems too fast, as often it will unlock the phone before you even manage to read your notifications. The iPhone SE won't suffer from those issues, and it will still support Apple Pay
>display
its a fucking 4in screen.

everything else is new. from new camera, microphones, guts, new features such as nfc support, its all new.
>>
>>53629710
>The fact that you don't need a new one six months from now when they stop updating the OS more than makes up for the price tag.

Because it's not like the Nexus line gets OS updates for two years and security patches for three years huh?
>>
File: samsung-products.jpg (350 KB, 1000x422) Image search: [Google]
samsung-products.jpg
350 KB, 1000x422
Androids faggots giving apple a hard time about their designs looks the same, whilst they're using their samsungs.
They all look the fucking same, and they release about 2,000,000 different models a year.
Apple release two or three a year.
>>
>>53630307
They're not "falling back on an elegant design," they're trying to minimize the loss from parts suppliers. Why not still take the opportunity to make it thinner for instance? Because that would mean having to retool the assembly line, meaning Apple would have to spend money.

The fact that you think they're doing it because of nostalgia just means that their marketing of the SE has already succeeded.
>>
>>53627336
I give it about a month before you come crawling back to Android after iOS's complete lack of features and customization drives you mad.

>muh jailbreak

Just as bad as requiring root on Android, and you can do even less with it. You can do more on Android w/o root than you can do on Apple w/o jailbreak.
>>
File: greeneyeLP.jpg (73 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [Google]
greeneyeLP.jpg
73 KB, 1024x781
>>53630161
>>
>>53630381
most people don't buy the nexus line.
>>
>>53630224
Do you know how many people would kill for refreshes using old designs, but upgraded slightly? here's my personal list
>k98 Mauser remake
>1967 Chevelle
>69 mustang
>p51 and p47 planes
> Mac Pro 2009
> iPod classic
>SR-71
>Concorde jet

And these are only a few things I'd love
>>
>>53630363
>needing a case
>needing anything more noticeable than a tempered glass screen protector or a bumper

Phones with glass backs are cancer and should have never been made to begin with. A mobile phone should be solid enough that the only major vulnerability is resolvable with a screen protector.
>>
>>53630412
>What exactly is missing from iOS? Huh? HUH? It has literally everything! Oh you want to play local files? Why would you want to do that? You want to freely copy files from its filesystem? There's literally no reason for that! So tell me, why do you think Lagdroid is so much better HUH HUH???

This is the response you'll get.
>>
>>53630403
>Why not still take the opportunity to make it thinner for instance?

Because you could put a larger battery in there instead.
>>
>>53630385
This trope held more weight in 2011 maybe, but it certainly doesn't anymore, now that Apple has learned that people like choice.

The Verge is even getting confused.

>At first glance, it's near impossible to tell the difference between an iPad Air 2 and similarly sized iPad Pro, or an iPad mini 2 and an iPad mini 4. And you'd be hard pressed to find anyone outside die-hard tech circles or watch enthusiast clubs who knows whether the Apple Watch Sport or the plain-old Apple Watch is the one with an aluminium case, how much each costs, and why
>>
>>53630460
I agree, but cases increase the resell value, or if you can't afford to buy a new one/replace data

I don't use even a screen protector on mine (iP6s), but I'm careful enough I don't need one.
>>
>>53630363
>using cases

Been using my xperia for 2.5 years now with no case and it's still fine. Screen has some scratches but thats something I expect from a device that I use on a dayli basis.
>>
>>53630363
Cases! Ha.

Since my note 2 (Had many phones since then too) I have never used a case or screen protector. Never had any damage or scratches.
>>
>>53630507
Cases increase resell value, so yeah that's totally valid. But for me, I'm the type of person that I buy something and I keep it and I use it until I break it or it is rendered unusable to me by other factors. And if the device is made of metal, hang it up, I'll cling to it as long as possible because I like the look of scuffed up metal.
>>
Previous phones have nothing to do with future shit.

I haven't used an Apple product since touch 4 and am at least considering the SE. Apple did something good - nothing wrong with supporting them for something you like.
>>
>>53630455
>refreshes using old designs

That's one thing.

It's another to actively market an outdated design because you want to minimize a write off on leftover parts.
>>
>>53630623
Here's my problem with that though. Look at the price, look at the specs, then name one Android phone of similar size and specs that's usable in the United States. As far as I know you can't, because the closest possible phone, the Z5C, doesn't have a fingerprint reader in the US because of how unreliable their implementation was. And even then, it costs more than the iPhone SE, has worse hardware, and is overall a worse device.
>>
>>53630662
There is no alternative.

Because nobody else is marketing one of their 2012 phones as new.
>>
>>53630713
>Because nobody else is marketing one of their 2012 phones as new.

Now that's a load of shit and you know it. They're using the same body, and arguably they're using the same front panels as the 5s, so same screen and fingerprint reader. Beyond that, the hardware is identical to the 6s. That's hardly outdated, obsolete, or 2012 level technology by any standard but one founded on delusion.

When Android phone makers start putting out 4 inch devices with flagship specs at $400 or less, then we can talk shit. Until then, Apple has soundly won in that department.
>>
>>53627336
They won't give you as much shit as you think if they're not as autistic as you are.
>>
>>53627336
say you got it for free or cheap or some shit, fuck hat.
>>
File: Auswahl_132.png (136 KB, 924x492) Image search: [Google]
Auswahl_132.png
136 KB, 924x492
>almost 500 euro for the 16 gb model

no
>>
>>53630754
They failed at marketing the 5C so they're trying again either SE.

The 5 was the last phone Steve Jobs designed and Apple is hanging on dearly.

They'll sell some of these, but most comments I got from coworkers yesterday is that they already love the size of their 6 and are not going back down. And given that, of course there are plenty of Android phones better than the big iPhones, so it doesn't matter anon.
>>
>>53627336
It pisses me off how Android is an open platform but Xposed will never be half as good as Cydia. Everything I use my Android for I could use an iPhone to do but iDevices are easy too expensive for me.
>>
>>53630819
Here's the difference. The 5c wasn't the greatest device for what you paid. When the iPhone 5s was out, you paid the same as a superior build quality iPhone 5, and got a plastic phone with a screen that protrudes from the body so heavily that it's just begging to be broken. It was a mid-range phone at a premium price point.

Now look at the iPhone SE. Same specs as the iPhone 6s, barring the front panel. However it's priced at almost half the cost. Instead of paying barely any less and getting a direct downgrade, you pay have the price and only have to sacrifice screen resolution and fingerprint reader access times. They're selling you a flagship specced device at a mid-range price.

But please, do try and tell me what makes this worse than the objectively inferior Xperia Z5C or Oneplus X. And for your sake, try something other than "They're using old production lines and old screens." Doesn't exactly hold up that well against the Xperia Compacts having a screen resolution that's almost identical, and the Oneplus X using Samsungs leftover panels that didn't make it into their sold flagships from the previous year.
>>
>>53630908
All those phones are shit anon. All of them.

It doesn't change that the SE is a nonsensical cash grab from a company that doesn't need to do cash grabs.
>>
>>53630968
>All those phones are shit anon. All of them.

So I'm asking you to name one. One phone that is actually compact, has flagship level specs, a decent price point, and works on American cellular networks. Just one.

And failing that, tell me what phone you think is actually good and not a cash grab in some way. Because I'd wager that unless you're using a Nokia N900 or similar, your shits no better smelling than anybody else's.
>>
>>53630844
At least it's open sores
>>
>>53629919
welcome to icuck
enjoy your cucking
>>
>>53627336

Just buy it and admit you were wrong. Take it as a lesson because the reason why you were bashing them so much was due to a fox and grapes situation. Most people I see bashing apple stuff are poorfags who'd have to sell their house to afford apple's stuff.
>>
>>53630844
It pisses me off that Android is an "open" platform and literally the only thing it lets me do that the iPhone doesn't is directly access the file system.

And unless you get either a flagship or everybody's favorite meme phone like the Oneplus Redmi Nexus 6-GTR, you'll never get an actually open ROM. And don't even get me started on the bloatware you have to keep on the phone to continue receiving OTA updates most of the time, and other such annoyances.
>>
>>53631091
Basically this. I don't care if my phone was running iOS or Android, I could still get everything I need done but iOS has more features I enjoy.
>>
>>53627359
>muh fragile ego
>>
>>53630079
>that pic
All using shitty cheap chink shit from eGoy and destroying their batteries.
>>
>>53630161
A bad shoop.
>>
>>53627336
Say everyone that you are gay
>>
>>53627336
Why would you want that crap unless you got it as a gift?
>>
can we just get a /con/sumer board for this shit?
>>
to anyone that wants an iphone: look up the rf emissions data on the 6 and up models. if you have a brain, your lust will stop straightaway :)
>>
>>53631361
>look up the rf emissions data on the 6 and up models.
How about you post the figures or even a link?
Otherwise you are just posting scare stuff.
>>
You know the other things you were shit talking are separate from this phone right? You can dislike everything previous and like this one at the same time, they're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>53627336
borrow your friends for a week until you realize how garbage ios is
>>
Maybe stop giving so much of a shit about phones and don't make it a significant part of your relationships with other people.
>>
>>53627336
Technology changes rapidly, I used to hate apple too

I changed over to ios for that standard encryption and long term support device support
>tfw your first and only android phone never updated past 4.2.2
>>
>>53627336
Be a homo faggot and buy one, seriously just a goddamn phone, holy fuck.
Also, in the future, don't be a faggot and nay say things. Opinions change, protect future you's face from getting egg on it by being a reasonable thinking person now, especially with how you express your opinions.
>>
File: What is this poop.png (270 KB, 1066x899) Image search: [Google]
What is this poop.png
270 KB, 1066x899
So I got my S7 Edge for 700 after shipping and taxes AND a 64GB U1 Patriot MicroSD. What is this shit, Apple...
>>
>>53631833
>what is google
>>
I wish my space gray was actually that dark
>>
>>53632782
>needing your phone manufacturer to update your phone OS for you when there are a huge amount of ROMs to choose from
Top pleb
>>
>>53627399
This. Just tell them you suffered a gay anal rape and now you like Apple products
>>
>>53627336
>I can't be wrong
=^)
>>
I remember I used be like you, a long time ago.

Then I saw this ad on TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjS0pTQEaq4

Best impulse buy of my life
>>
What's with iSodomites using updates as an argument? That might apply to a hardcore neckbeard but I doubt even /g/ has a use for each incremental and often barely noticeable update and if they did they'd use a nightly rom.
>>
File: 1420935713048.png (8 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1420935713048.png
8 KB, 377x326
>>53629838
>ios on android devices
that would be just swell
>>
>>53627336
Be educated on why you have it, know it's advantages and disavantages, don't imply one is better than the other in every aspect.

I keep changing between iOS and android, have developed apps for both, whenever a code monkey snickers at me for having an iphone I just remember him his position.
>>
>>53632914
>CA

That's why. The people who are excited about this are Americans like me. Because it's flagship tier specs in a small body, albeit with a dated display. In America, it's being offered for $400 and $500 unlocked for 16 and 64 GB respectively. At that price point, there is not a single competitive Android phone in the same size category.

So to us in America, this is a big deal because relatively speaking, it is cheap when this is $400 and a Galaxy S7 costs almost $800 at full retail. Yeah, I'm willing to take a sub 720p display when the difference at that size is minimal, when the specs otherwise are extremely competitive at half the fucking price.
>>
>>53629838
I want to put android on the iphone SE.
>>
>>53633427
But even with the iPhone 6S, why not just spend a bit more? Is 4.7 inches really so big?
>>
>>53633368
They're most likely keeping their stupid CPU architecture specifically because they don't want an iOS clone on Android - despite how poorly it might function.
>>
>>53633474
>Is 4.7 inches really so big

Most people think the iphone is 5 inches and the + is 6.
>>
>>53633474
>why not just spend a bit more?

The iPhone 6s is $750 at full retail. The iPhone SE has a lower resolution display and older fingerprint sensor, but costs $400 starting at full retail. Again, as far as American pricing goes, this is a huge deal.
>>
>>53627336
Tell them you tasted cock for the first time and liked it so figured you might as well get an iPhone, too.
>>
>>53630381
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>53632914
S7 Edge is $1000 in Canada, $500 up front and $500 over 2 years if you buy it on contract.

6S 64GB is $1029 from the Apple store or a carrier ($529 up front + $500 over two years).

The SE is essentially the same specs for significantly cheaper. Basically the only option if you want an actual small phone. If you can't see the difference between a $1029 (or $529) and $700 (probably $200 if you buy it on contract) purchase you probably haven't balanced a checkbook.

I swear I kept seeing people on /g/ talk about how 5S was the best design Apple ever did and how they are still rocking their 5S because of the design and size. You'd think those same people would be creaming themselves over a spec update in the same form factor and design.
>>
>>53630143
i'm replacing my 6p with it

fuck this huge hunk of flimsy shit. the se literally has a better processor and better software
>>
>>53633904
>You'd think those same people would be creaming themselves over a spec update in the same form factor and design.

They are. But right now the vocal group is people who hate Apple regardless of this being the one time where a product is reasonably priced for the specs from them. Mostly people screeching and crying because the screen is 1136x640, ignoring the fact that it's still a popular thing for phones in its price range and even above it to have 1280x720 displays. Or they have 1080p displays, but lack the hardware to properly drive them and consistently fail to run smoothly.

Of course the only answer to that is "Well those phones are shit anyway!" all while conveniently sidestepping requests to name competitive phones at the same price point. But that's because this is /g/ where the only choices are top of the line and bottom of the bargain bin. Or they will throw a prices at you that are based on signing a contract, not the total price.
>>
File: 325362788.jpg (80 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
325362788.jpg
80 KB, 1200x800
the dream.
>>
>>53634945
>same display
>same no 3D Touch
>same no Mk.2 fingerprint
>same no barometer
>same body
>same chamfer

As was said when they released the 5C, a cheap-er iPhone doesn't mean it's a value product. It is still overpriced for what it is: a hodgepodge of the previous 3 iPhone 5 models before it.
>>
>>53627336
"I got it for free, it was a gift"

That's what I said.
>>
File: 1458688659960.jpg (63 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1458688659960.jpg
63 KB, 600x850
>>53635034
>same SoC as 6S
>same amount of RAM as 6S (double the 6)
>same GPU as 6S

This is an amazing phone in a tiny package. Sure it is expensive compared to a Moto G, but it's also leagues ahead in terms of performance.
>>
>>53636060
>same amount of RAM as 6S (double the 6)

Unconfirmed because Apple never discloses RAM.
>>
>>53636129
Everything I've read indicates it is 2GB.

Apparently someone already has their hands on one and it has 2GB of RAM

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/03/22/9-7-ipad-pro-iphone-se-2gb-ram/

Interesting that the iPad Pro also has 2GB of RAM instead of the 4GB like in the bigger version.

SE looks fucking amazing, I might jump ship to iOS. I have the Nexus 5X but it still feels too big to comfortably use with one hand.
>>
File: compact phones.png (503 KB, 841x579) Image search: [Google]
compact phones.png
503 KB, 841x579
>>53631005
>actually compact
It's barely smaller than an Xperia compact or 2013 Moto X, despite having a screen 0.7" smaller. If apple knew how to design a phone without absurd bezels the 6S would be the size of the SE
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.