[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a tablet to emulate muh GBA/DS games is this the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160322-073026.png (512 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160322-073026.png
512 KB, 1440x2560
Looking for a tablet to emulate muh GBA/DS games is this the best price/option?
>>
>>53625726
Go ahead mate.
DS emulator works great. Haven't tested GBA but they should be fine.
>>
80 bucks for that tablet looks fantastic. I bought mine on release day back in 2013 and it's still alive and kicking.
>>
Why dont you buy a cheap 3ds (not new 3ds) and hack the shit out of it to play gba, ds and 3ds games?
>>
GBA emulators work great on it. I'd recommend 32GB though cos 16GB is unacceptable in 2016.
>>
>>53626674
this

visit our general over at /vg/hbg/! just make sure that the system version is 9.2 or lower so you can take the easy road
>>
>Wants to play GBA and DS games

Hmm... How about a DS? I mean the DS Lite does both those things, natively.

Run a DS flash card in the DS slot, and a GBA flash card in the GBA slot.
>>
>>53626724
This
>>
>>53626724
Great suggestions with the DS, but the kinda want a tablet to shit post and watch videos on, I used to own one and miss the Android OS on it, plus it's comfy as hell, I just wanted to see if it was a good price for it
>>
>>53627211
Even better is you'll get the latest versions of Android with the N7, so I think it's a win-win
>>
>>53625726
If you can buy the original Nexus 7 you are golden.
Seriously that shit holds up like nothing else
>>
>>53627982
But I want muh 1080p plus the 2013 version is so much sexier and slimmer
>>
>>53625726
Just get an used DS + R4 card.

It will be cheaper and it will feel better.
>>
>>53627982
You're a lying piece of shit, I have the og Nexus 7 and it slows to a crawl because of the cheap ass eMMC they used.

Awful awful thing.
>>
>>53628540
I have had both the 2012 and 2013 model, and you're right, the 2012 is slow as frosted dung, but the newer one holds its own against newer hardware.
>>
buy a tablet and buy a controller to connect to it. touch screen playing is actually fucking cancer. trust me, i've done it. also, pirating drastic is impossible and its the only good ds emulator for android. its easy if you root though. just use luckypatcher
>>
>>53628611
Will I be able to use my Xbox one controller, I have an otg cable. It doesn't work on my Nexus 6 though so..
>>
Trust me emulating anything that's not strategy or turn based or whatever is the worst thing on a touch screen.

Fire Emblem 6-8 and the Pokemon games are great for emulation on phones.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.