[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth paying $60, possibly twice that, to fix my cracked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is it worth paying $60, possibly twice that, to fix my cracked screen in order to sell it for more?
>>
What kind of phone, my dude
>>
>>53624704
S4 mini
>>
>>53624665
What is the cost of the phone in it's current state?
What is the cost of repairing the screen?

Do these costs add up to less than the cost of a not broken phone? Is the profit worth the hassle?
>>
Fix for phone: -$100
Sell phone: +$250
Net: +$150

Are you retarded
>>
>>53624725
nope.sell it for parts if you can buy a new one
>>
>>53624725
sell it. Phone isn't worth anything.
>>
What would be a good price to sell it?
>>
>>53624760
Where is this phone worth 250 dumbass
>>
Does the cost exceed the marginal gain in value? If so, replace the screen.

How the fuck are you this stupid on a tech board?
>>
>>53625884
Kek this
>>53624982
Maybe try eBay to get the range?
I'm laughing at you op, only idiots Crack screens
Did you know that this site is 18+?
>>
i cracked my iphone 5s and had it repaired from a dude on ebay for $35 and sold it on swappa for like $300
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.