[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Built a new PC and want to cheap out on the OS to save $. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: asdasd.jpg (42 KB, 645x484) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
42 KB, 645x484
Built a new PC and want to cheap out on the OS to save $. Should I download a Windows 10 crack or is it better to install a Windows 7 crack and do the free upgrade to 10 thing that MS have been doing?
>>
>>53624555
In either case Microsoft's upcoming anti-piracy measures will flag you as a pirate and make you buy a legitimate license from the Windows Store.

If you want a free operating system there is a wide variety that are available.
>>
>>53624584
>disable updates with a script
wow, that was hard
>>
Pirate Windows 7 SP1 then go to services.msc and disable the windows update service.
>>
>>53624601
>>53624607
Sorry I mustve worded poorly, I want Windows 10, so disabling updates in 7 wont make sense

Just wondering whether to get 7 and upgrade or find a cracked 10 install
>>
>>53624555
>making the same thread on /b/
just get kmspico and spam it until it works

cracked version is fine but dont forget to use spybot anti beacon or some other sort of windows 10 anti spyware/bloat killer and beware of auto updates

be very wary if your doing and really illegal stuff like cheese pizza and the like obviously dont use it if you do.
>>
>>53624615
As I said, either of those will get you flagged as a pirate and force you to buy a license anyway, so you might as well pay for the version you want.

Windows 10's auto updates and the kernel level features that allow Microsoft to push updates through any firewall settings basically mean that if you want to use their ecosystem you have to fully play by their rules.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.