[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER, APPLE WON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1023_passcode2.jpg (177 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
1023_passcode2.jpg
177 KB, 1400x788
>This afternoon the Department of Justice asked the courts to vacate tomorrow's hearing concerning the iPhone 5C in the custody of the FBI. The government had asked for Apple to help it circumvent the phone's security. But at the last minute, stated that it had found another party to help it get what it wants out the of phone. Apple would like to know who that is and what they plan to do with the phone.

>At approximately 2:30pm this afternoon, Apple was informed that the government wanted to vacate the hearing. The judge cancelled the event but also suspended the original motion for Apple to help the FBI get into San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook's iPhone. At this point, the company is no longer under any obligation to help the agency get into the phone.

TL;DR: magically "someone" that can hack into the phone appears, the government backs away because they didn't get the people support on their bullshit crusade

It was obvious from the start that they knew how to get into the phone, its amazing how illegal and corrupt the government of the richest country on earth is.

engadget.com/2016/03/21/apple-wants-to-know-how-the-fbi-will-hack-its-phone/
>>
>>53623546
>the richest country on earth
Lol no.

Wonder where they sit when you balance the books.
>>
>richest country on earth
>cash money: negative trillion dollars
>>
>>53623557
>>53623577
Negative trade balance isn't always bad.
>>
>>53623577
>>53623557
ITT: retards that know shit about how world economy works
>>
>>53623591
>Negative trade balance isn't always bad.
It is when you have that many digits.
>>
>>53623546
>Apple would like to know who that is and what they plan to do with the phone.
I bet they do.
Maybe they should actually offer a bounty.
>>
File: fedora67.jpg (596 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
fedora67.jpg
596 KB, 1000x750
>>53623645
"It's better for us to be losing money and taking on Chinese debt than it is to be paing off our existing debts"
>>
>>53623939
Thanks for confirming my initial statement.
>>
Encrpytion is a tool for terrorists and pedos only
>>
>>53623546
it was Mr McAfee also
>richest country on earth
your fucking retarded if you think this
>>
>>53623591
They can incrementally buy all your nation's shit nigga. Buy the politicians, the banks and the judges. Using their dirty actual money.
>>
File: 1443516932885.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1443516932885.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>53623939
>I don't know how international debts work but I'll pretend it's like regular people debt
>I'll post a fedora for good measure
>>
File: 1450670919290.png (6 KB, 358x291) Image search: [Google]
1450670919290.png
6 KB, 358x291
>>53625145
>he thinks people who matter can actually be bought with just money
>he doesn't know power>money
>he will pretend to know otherwise
Please reply to confirm this statement
>>
Does anyone here own an iPhone?
I was wondering how much of the botnet you have to endure.
Contacts, calendar and files is currently synced on via my owncloud server. Is that possible on an iPhone? Or do you have to keep icloud running?
Can I replace the browser?
Can I replace the music player?
How do you access files if there is no file manager?
>>
>>53625347
confirm'd
>>
They didn't want the precedent on the books of them being denied access. They knew they were going to lose, which would hurt their longterm goals.
>>
>>53625669

If you wanna do all that, then evidently iPhone is not for your
>>
>>53625669
I own an iphone 4 gsm 16gb
>not much botnet as it does not get updates and is obsolete
>Pretty sure you have to use icloud
>Yes I use google chrome on it
>Yes I use an Onkyo music player
>No there no file manager and it a massive pain use itunes or delete everything or one thing at a time always hated this
>>
>>53623557
pretty much every Western nation is negative wealth if you look at it that way.
>>
>>53623661
Which is currently being hoarded by foreign currency reserves. It's not used for much.

>>53625145
Can they? They can either trickle it down, using it very slowly, in which case it would be very dangerous, or dump it all at once, doing a financial equivalent of suicide bombing.

USA has exchanged pieces of paper for actual goods that they use. Guess who has it better?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.