[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tech that should have never existed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: AMD.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AMD.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
Tech that should have never existed
>>
>>53622728
Intel shill go away!
>>
>>53622728
>Competition should never have existed
I seriously don't understand /v/ invaders. Do they seriously prefer getting cucked by paying more?
>>
>>53622753
They aren't so poor that they need options.
If there's only one company then you're ALWAYS getting the best.
>>
>ITT: AMD never existed

Hey guys I installed 16GB of RAM on my PC but I can only utilize 4GB of it what gives?
>>
>>53622728
Windows
>>
>>53622744
really, like a company would pay someone to talk shit about their competition
>>
>>53622767
Nice bait mate
>>
>>53622787
Seconded.
>>
>>53622728
>he wasn't around for AMDs glory age
Go to bed kid
>>
>>53623024
No, you wake up.
>>
Op too stupid to understand where 64bit cpus come from
>>
>>53622777
Here's your (You)

Also checked
>>
>>53622894
Well it actually contained a sting- if there's only one company selling things then the best is always whatever they offer, by definition as it's the only thing available and therefore automatically 'the best'.
>>
>>53623092
What's Jaden doing on /g/?
>>
>>53622728
Thank you Aleksander. Another €0.15 has been deposited in your account.
>>
>>53622777
Bro you totally need to upgrade to an Itanium processor. Intel just cut the price of their dual cores down to a grand. Complete bargain get one while you can.

Oh and you'll need a new motherboard.
>>
Ok, we get it faggot. EBIN MEME XD. Do you think you're clever? Are you proud of yourself? I swear to god I'm sick of the influx of you retards posting all your dumb fucking trolling and memes all over the internet. You should take a look in the mirror next time you shitpost and maybe you'll realize what a massive waste of space you are. What if your parents saw your dumbass right now, being a fucking retard on the internet and masturbating to pictures of little girls drawn by sweaty old Japanese men? If I ever knowingly met any of you fags, I'd punch you in the fucking face. No, better yet, I'd slap the shit out of your mother for giving birth to your punk ass. Seriously, fuck you, kill yourself, I'm done, look at what this place is becoming, a total shithole, because of retards like you making threads and posts like this. Die in a fucking fire buddy. Eat shit and die in a fucking fire.
>>
>>53622767
You're also ALWAYS getting the worst.
>>
>>53623913
that'sthejoke.png
>>
Computing would be pretty comfy for tech literate people if Microsoft didn't exist to turn tech hobbyism into corporate money whoring.
>>
File: face2face-real-time-face.jpg (55 KB, 676x204) Image search: [Google]
face2face-real-time-face.jpg
55 KB, 676x204
This is going to cause real trouble.

Its the first tech thats actually scared me in recent years, at least the big AI advancements are still behind supercomputers.
>>
AMD still gives the most bang for the buck.

A6-7400K = $53

An equivalent Intel+Nvidia combo would be

Geleron G1840 + GT 720 = $40 + $44 = $84

That's 58% more expensive!
>>
File: AMD.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AMD.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>AMD
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.