[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logitech g600 vs razer naga for RPG, FPS, and work productivity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: g600-vs-naga-300x171-7f.png (39 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
g600-vs-naga-300x171-7f.png
39 KB, 300x171
Logitech g600 vs razer naga for RPG, FPS, and work productivity?

Currently thinking of g600 because it's $47 right now
>>
>>53622434
i have had 8 nagas, the laser is a piece of shit and dies very fast.

get the Logitech, that 3rd mouse button adds a fuckload of function for common things.

the software is shit, and they refuse to even acknowledge software issues, do not have the mouse auto dim given time, make a profile and dim it yourself. and you NEED to have the led on, Logitech has an issue where it will not recognize the program or it will stop working with a program, so you need to have one profile dedicated to "default" for when the program specific one fails, that way you can see the color change. its annoying shit, but you can live through it.

and for the record, i play games allot, i have never once used these macros for gameing, only productivity.
>>
Is 47 good price for 600? That's the lowest I found on Amazon currently.

>>53622653
>>>53622434
>i have had 8 nagas, the laser is a piece of shit and dies very fast.
>
>get the Logitech, that 3rd mouse button adds a fuckload of function for common things.
>
>the software is shit, and they refuse to even acknowledge software issues, do not have the mouse auto dim given time, make a profile and dim it yourself. and you NEED to have the led on, Logitech has an issue where it will not recognize the program or it will stop working with a program, so you need to have one profile dedicated to "default" for when the program specific one fails, that way you can see the color change. its annoying shit, but you can live through it.
>
>and for the record, i play games allot, i have never once used these macros for gameing, only productivity.
>>
>>53622733
It's the average price for it.
>>
File: Capture2asdasd.png (971 KB, 1564x1183) Image search: [Google]
Capture2asdasd.png
971 KB, 1564x1183
>>53622733
that's what i got mine for, i don't even play MMOs, i just wanted the hotkeys.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.