[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder Android phones are for poor people and Indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: laughing.jpg (37 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
37 KB, 600x399
Daily reminder Android phones are for poor people and Indians
>>
>>53621526
Shills are out in full force tonight.
>>
>>53621549
Poo in the loo Pajeet
>>
And anyone that cares about security.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2016/01/what-was-the-software-with-the-most-vulnerabilities-in-2015-hint-its-not-windows/
>>
>>53621526
nice eggfaced low quality meme you got here, shitposter

>>>/b/
>>
File: assinyourvag.jpg (377 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
assinyourvag.jpg
377 KB, 2048x1536
they're all shit.

If I didnt need mobile email, I'd go back to using a dumbphone.
>>
File: Haikyu 15.png (116 KB, 353x385) Image search: [Google]
Haikyu 15.png
116 KB, 353x385
>>53621526
>iPhone updates 1 thing per new phone (sometimes)

>Android can update anything and has multiple different brands to choose from while also not limiting what you can do with it
>>
>>53621579
>all os ekses bundled together
>all ioses bundled together
>all vulnerabilities bundled together
>not taking into account the criticality of flaws
>/g/
seems about right
>>
>>53621799
>>Android can update anything
But doesn't update the OS if the phone is more than 7 days old.
>>
>>53621579
>lifehacker
Lel okie
>>
>>53621526
There's literally nothing wrong with poor people and Indians.
>>
Now that the owner of this site is not a tranny weaboo macfag, could we finally ban all macfag shills?
>>
>>53621890
My LG G2 from 2013 running Android 6 says otherwise.
>>
>>53621526
>This brand of phone is overpriced
>...and that is a GOOD THING!
The stupidity is disconcerting. It is difficult to stomach the fact that 50% of earth's population has double-digit IQ, but OP makes it easier to believe.
>>
Most indians and mainland chinese I know all have iphones, besides EE's of course.
>>
>>53622031
About 67% of people should be within plus-minus sigma (sigma is 15) meaning 85 to 115, with average 100. This is by IQ's definition. 99% of people should be within 3 sigma, that is 45 to 145. Since, the distribution is symmetric, it's bound that half of people will have an IQ below average (100), so 2 or 1 digits.
>>
>>53621526
I misread android as apple and thought this is about today's SE announcement.
>>
>>53622085
Indeed. By definition, 50% of the world's population have below-average IQ.
>>
>>53621587
muh mophoy juice boccs
>>
ios is shit
>>
>>53622315
even with the mighty mophie pocket chargers battery life is still horrendous.

5S a shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.