[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you lack the focus to do university >tfw you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457438199744.jpg (114 KB, 504x796) Image search: [Google]
1457438199744.jpg
114 KB, 504x796
>tfw you lack the focus to do university
>tfw you can't watch lectures
>tfw you can't read textbook chapters
Is this normal, or am I just mentally retarded?
I think now, that I can only really learn by doing things hands on, which is not how the subjects are taught.
Should I drop out?
>>
>>53619747
College of any kind is the biggest scam in history.
>>
>>53619747
This isn't fucking technology.
>>
>>53619822
Should I have learnt before going to get the paper?
>>
University is for academia.

You really shouldn't be studying things which should be taught at a trade school instead.
>>
>>53619822
>>53620417
.T pajeet

OP, go to a doctor if you can access one soon and tell them that you have trouble focusing in lectures and on your studies. Get Ritalin and then study.
>>
>>53619747
It takes practice. And if you tell yourself your just retarded and can't do it, your defeating yourself before you even started. See a doctor, and see a therapist. You might just need some medication, or like me, you might need lots of practice changing your habits and what you choose to focus your energy on.

You can do it anon, never give up, never surrender. I'm 24 and returning next fall to finish my BS in Business. I thought I was never going to make it. My girlfriend dumped me. I went on academic warning, then probation, then I had to do a special program for fuck ups, then I went on warning one more time. My stepmom and two of my friends died. Then I changed my major, and then I dropped out. I'm 50k in debt but I finally have some marketable skills and soon I'll have that precious degree.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.