[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: ZWRno0N[1].png (157 KB, 756x560) Image search: [Google]
ZWRno0N[1].png
157 KB, 756x560
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
>>
I think it's a camera, along with flash and microphone, plus power/sleep button and speaker opening.

I don't presently see a stupid questions thread, so I guess you're excused for starting a new one for this.
>>
>>53611766

Another ugly ass Camera Pimple by Apple.
>>
>>53611766
You'd think by now the camera would be flush. But y'know, it just werks.
>>
>>53611947
>implying it's not going to end up in a fuck heug otter box case, anyway
it could be the size of a cold midget's nipple and it wouldn't really matter.
>>
apple induced prolapse
>>
Apple desing is dead.
>>
human to botnet interface
>>
it's a jelly donut sir
>>
they bet on the fact that most of their market will get protection for their expensive toy and that wart will be invisible
>>
>>53612014
>Make iphone that is incredibly thin
>Battery life is shit
>Camera sticks out
>Sell accessory case for $129.99 that protects the camera and provides extra battery life
Fucking genius how apple implemented project ara.
>>
>>53612341
underrated post
>>
File: 1300923963647.png (4 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
1300923963647.png
4 KB, 203x219
its gay homosexual apel designe
>>
File: hlgg9hz9k.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
hlgg9hz9k.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>place on table surface
>pad is wonky and won't sit flat

REEEEEEEEE!!
>>
>Protruded on a fucking tablet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53611766
Now new to the iPad Pro.
Magic-Camera Hump.

Oh,.. you want to lay it flat on a table and type on it? Enjoy your humping bro.
But of course you can always buy the iPad keyboard so this design flaw, we made BY MISTAKE, won't bother you anymore
>>
>people will defend it and pretend it's an apple feature anyway®
>>
>>53613380
>his tablet cant wobble
shiggy diggy
>>
>>53613182
To be fair, placing a tablet on surface without a case is pretty silly.

Though they should've just made the body few MM fatter and get better battery life too.
>>
What the fuck is an "apple embedded sim"?
>>
>>53613182
You're supposed to hold a tablet.

Laying it flat on a table is uncomfortable as fuck and even causes neck injuries.
>>
>>53611947
I always thought they stick out so that they dont come into contact with any surfaces, which would then scratch and dirty them. I still think thats why, and thus, youre never going to see them flush, becasue that would be just silly.
>>
>>53614120
it can connect to GSM networks without inserting a specific sim card
>>
>>53611766
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
It's the reason to wait for the iPad Pro 2 :(
>>
It should be recessed with a rubber o ring.
>>
>>53614145
Do not respond to frogposters. Report them instead.
>>
>>53614145
What if I want to play chess with my friend? Or some other game where you lay it on a table
>>
>>53614145

>Hasn't ever used paper
>>
>>53611947
They've reached the physical thinness of cameras
>>
>>53614221
Buy a tablet cover
>>
Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that it's as far from center as possible?
>>
>>53614230
They could reduce the sensor size, which would allow them to put the optics closer to the sensor, but then the pictures would be incredibly shitty instead of just plain awful.
>>
>>53614192
Who do you pay for service then?
>>
>>53614228
You don't lay a book flat on the table either.
>>
>>53614221
Buy the Apple ChessMaster case for $119.
>>
>>53614338
any carrier that uses GSM networks idiot
>>
>>53615814
>any carrier that uses GSM networks idiot
Time was that Group Speciale Mobile was the God-send.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.