[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
speakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: jbl_xtreme_3.jpg (36 KB, 790x430) Image search: [Google]
jbl_xtreme_3.jpg
36 KB, 790x430
Does anyone here own the JBL Xtreme and if so do you like it?

are bluetooth speakers in general worth it? I need to use it outside at beatch etc
>>
>>53611131
I have a JBL charge 2. I like it. It's a good brand, sounds great. Good for charging my phone at parties too
>>
>>53611131
Fucking great speaker, I've got one of these and holy shit! Completely changes your perspective on a portable speaker. It's got two USB ports aswell which is great for charging random shit
>>
>>53611234
Nice, what have you used it for? I want to be able to bring it outside for small events and small fotball fields (soccer), is it loud enough to do that?
>>
>>53611334
I use it every day in my art studio in college and it can fill it with sound on even a low setting. And Holy shit it's so loud! honestly, I've filled out our theater at college with this thing. It's loud, bassy and it's splash resistant.
>>
>>53611395
yeah I always see these in the verizon store and I'm thinking of getting one. It's two speakers right?
>>
>>53611462
It's like 4 or something? It's got two main speakers and then two subs on each side. It's really crips and well balanced
>>
>>53611703
nah it's 2 2.5inch woofers and 2 radiators on the sides
>>
>>53611932
you realize each thread shows you how many posts/posters there are, right?
>>
>>53611932
yeah

this is op
>>
Bet you feel like a faggot now
>>
File: 417bziAwxjL.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
417bziAwxjL.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>53611131
>are bluetooth speakers in general worth it?
hell yeah nigger. if you have a home gym you can get a nice one to fill the room with primo sound, or if you work at a place that allows music, it's nice to be able to play shit straight from your phone.

i own this one personally:
http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-Powerful/dp/B00GZC35YK

20 hour battery life and charges on a micro usb cable. bluetooth range is something like 30 feet, but i've gone a little farther in certain conditions to test it out. still fucking great.

also has an aux input, but on most of these speakers, the sound quality is way worse over a 3.5mm jack as opposed to bluetooth.
>>
I bought mine for 160 euros because of a deal i got from my bank. It is pretty great, the only downside is that it skips the first 2 seconds of a song if you forward. The sound is just simply amazing for a speaker of its size. I had the charge 2 first but the extreme sounds miles better (obviously one of the reasons that it is bigger).
>>
What's a good BT speaker for the car?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.