[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are we doing this time /g/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: apple_wave.jpg (158 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
apple_wave.jpg
158 KB, 960x958
What are we doing this time /g/ ?
>>
Something with the "10 Tries with Touch ID and the phone deletes everything" but with an easteregg
>>
>>53610722

Maybe something about "touching Siri" or something, by failing 10 times. Talk about how shes the world's most advanced mobile assistant, and you haven't been able to touch her until now. If someone fails the Touch ID 10 times, Siri appears on screen for the first time since her introduction to help identify who is trying to unlock the phone.
>>
inb4 some dumbass puts their iphone in their microwave
>>
>>53611124
>implying that didn't happen

macfags are stupid as fuck, they deserve to suffer for my amusement
>>
make normies google pthc
>>
>>53610722
Dude wtf my iphone wont turn on
>>
>>53611077
Count down ten years. Like enter 2016, 2015, ..., 2006 and it plays an Easter egg video or unlocks some hidden iPod application
>>
>>53611022
^This
Every try unlock the 40 years aniversary app un iOS 9.3
>>
>>53611770
>>53611022
>>53611077
>>53611702

Trying to photoshop something now
>>
>>53611786
How do you get someone to activate the 10-try deletion tho?
>>
It's hard to get clever when only a select few imbeciles are unaware of this shit.
>>
>>53611256
Wow thanks asshole now there's this weird van outside my house
>>
>>53610722
getting cucked again?
>>
>>53610722
not gonna lie, i'm a macfag and these things are fucking hilarious. the butterfly hinge for the macbook was my favorite so far.
>>
>>53611256
There is a 4chan party van un front of muy house, brb
>>
>>53611165
Now that is edgy
>>
File: ShiftMeme.jpg (2 MB, 2900x3900) Image search: [Google]
ShiftMeme.jpg
2 MB, 2900x3900
Calling this shit "shift" like shifting through time
>>
Should be less time for higher wattage. Might want to change that
>>
>>53610722
>60 sec at 700W or 70 sec at 800W
hurr durr
>>
How about we exploit their shitty OS by using that unpatched Stagefright bug.

oh wait, I forget iOS doesn't have super serious OS exploits.
>>
>>53611256
Fuck will I get v& now?
>>
>>53612267
http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/27/8665181/iphone-messages-disabled-by-text-string
>when ios literally couldn't run sms reliably
>>
File: Dark elf.jpg (145 KB, 720x624) Image search: [Google]
Dark elf.jpg
145 KB, 720x624
How about subtle trolling?

The new solar cell tm technology allows you to lengthen your battery life by placing the device outside in a direct sun light.

Stress test app that is really a bitcoin miner.

Use bubble gum to clean your new USB type c port.

Life hack: make you phone waterproof by covering it with hairspray.

The new diamond tm glass is so hard that you can actually scratch rocks with it.
>>
>>53612353
>winrar
Subtle trolling is best trolling.
>>
>>53612353
Some retard on youtube will just record himself doing this shit and get millions of views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-59dxplXo
>>
ITT poorshit commies trying to make life miserable for others
>>
>>53611022
Will this really not show a warning message that everything will be deleted?
>>
>>53611933
I don't think that butterfly hinge got baited as many times as microwave charging or new OS waterproofing.
Mostly because of it's poor execution.
>>
>>53611256
I already fell for that meme. No van yet.
>>
>>53611256

What is it I dont wanna get added to The List
>>
>>53612353
>The new diamond tm glass is so hard that you can actually scratch rocks with it.

smirked at that one
>>
>>53612573
>I think having $650 to spare makes me rich
Hello poorfag
>>
>>53612573
if you can't afford to lose a $650 "investment" to your own stupidity you're a poorshit yourself.
>>
>>53612854
just looked up what the abbreviation stands for
"Pre teen hardcore"
>>
File: äijä.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
äijä.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
bump
>>
>>53612642
No. It shows a warning. Also, it doesn't affect touch ID. Touch ID will just not authenticate and will ask you to use your password.
>>
What is Crystal™?

Crystal is our latest and greatest addition to the iPhone SE. Using revolutionary Crystalline Hardening technology an iPhone SE is capable of self-healing scratches and broken glass using any standard household deep freezer.

How to try out Cyrstal™

To try Cyrstal™ simply scratch your phone with a key or any sharp object and put it into a household freezer for about 30 minutes. You will be amazed at the results.

How Cyrstal™ works.
Crystalline Hardening Technology (CHT) is an organic semi-molecular glass repair semiconductor. Tiny robots inside the glass repairs any damage using special snow flakes commonly found inside household freezers.
>>
>>53614734
>special snowflakes
this shit is beautiful
>>
>>53611256
>Percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography
Is that meant to scare me? Its just a medical procedure... Might get some tumblrfags triggered at most...
>>
>>53610722
Whatever you do, if it gains any traction, you can expect to see both Microsoft and Samsung copy it - badly.
>>
File: Passcode-lock-erase-data.jpg (58 KB, 602x532) Image search: [Google]
Passcode-lock-erase-data.jpg
58 KB, 602x532
>Just spent 30 minutes typing this out before realising you also need to trick them into enabling the option, which is quite clearly labeled (maybey make them change their language first?)

Apple was founded on April 1st in 1976, in Cupertino, California; This year, a couple days from now will be Apple's 40th anniversary.

Now, to celebrate this occasion, Apple have hid an Easter egg in their newest iOS update (version 9.3)
Here's how to get to see their secret surprise for yourself (It's quite simple, there only four easy steps involved)
1. Go to the website detailing information about the computer that started this great company, all the way back in '76, http://www.apple-history.com/aI
2. Follow the the link at the bottom of the site, back to Apple's main website (The safari browser notices the last page was the specified URL address and sends a slightly different request to the main page's servers, which send back the same page, but with a tiny amount of JavaScript code attached to it)
3. Bookmark the address and make sure it is the first on your bookmark list
4. Now the final part. Lock your phone and get a friend or some one who isn't registered with your TouchID to try and unlock your device. Make sure they do it the correct number of times (40, the magic number).
You are in! Now, we won't spoil the surprise, try it yourself, we promise you will be impressed.
(Oh, and don't spoil it for anyone who hasn't tried it yet. They will probably be disappointed)
>>
>>53616728
It took you have an hour to write something that sounds like a 12 year old wrote in 10?
>>
>>53616728
Make them change languge to polish, since Apple's first computer was designed by wozniak
>>
>>53616798
my autism gets in the way
>>
>>53611256
could this not be googled as an innocent typo of "htpc"?
>>
>>53616728
>>53614734
I think it's too far fetched to make the user do all those steps to enable delete data. It would have been fun since it's a new feature but I think more people will fall for Crystal™. If there would be an easy way to enable delete data we could still try to make that work though. But Crystal™ does sound fun.
>>
>>53611786
Count down from 2016 to 2005 - the year the touch-wheel was introduced to replace the click-wheel. It shows an emulated touch-wheel and you can browse through the most popular music on iTunes at the time (or the most popular songs uploaded to user's iPods)
>>
Go simple.

Get them to change the language to Chinese and increase font to largest possible to make it impossible to navigate settings.
>>
>>53610722
water charging?
FM frequency public Wi-Fi (or, free Wi-Fi)?
(literal) singing in the shower app? (uses "water resistant technology")
fucking hell i'm tired
>>
With iOS 9.3 we introduce Diamond(tm) and Obsidion(tm) technology!

With these new enhancements to iOS it enables our new revolutionary software which protects your phone from sudden hard drops.

This new technology enables our new space-age polymer within the iPhone's hardware, hardening the entire chassis and screen to protect it even from the biggest accidents! (Tested at 150ft)

>I tried
>>
>>53612933
>The new diamond tm glass is so hard that you can actually scratch rocks with it.
well it really depends on what kind of a rock you use you know
>>
Apples new gravitational wave tm technology enhances the battery's polarized dipoles to make sure your charging isn't interrupted by the rotational velodensity the gravitational waves might cause.
>>
something about heat resistance after last years viral lava video and an easter egg when it gets to a certain temperature
>>
>>53612187
>>53612176
>that'sthejoke.pdf
The 800W-fags will fry their iphones instead of having them charged.
>>
>>53622431
which rocks are harder than the hardest metal known to man?
>>
>>53623544
>diamond is not affected by force whatsoever

senpai
>>
>>53624100
how can the hardest metal be affected by something not as hard?

diamonds - 1
physicists - 0
>>
>>53611256
>make normies google pthc
I love Percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography
>>
>>53611859
>>53612308
>>53612854

>1008*2
>Not using a random Tor node to email yourself your DuckDuckGo searches
>>
File: ios7waterproof.jpg (550 KB, 1280x2693) Image search: [Google]
ios7waterproof.jpg
550 KB, 1280x2693
>>53610722
How about claiming it is water proof? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also
>we
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.