[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hackaroni pepparoni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image_4.jpg (37 KB, 350x229) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
37 KB, 350x229
So /g/. I need to hack into the outlook webmail of a teacher at my highschool so that i can get some information that will save my grades.
I'd just like to know where to begin with this. Im not sure if i could brute force it since the school might assign them passwords.
Any 733t h4x0rz out there that could point me in the right direction? Thanks babs.
>inb4 underage b&
Im 18, senior in HS
>>
>>53607967
You should start by taking responsibility for your own failures such as not doing your work and not studying like you should. Next you should go to your teacher and tell him/her that you really want to improve your grade before the school year ends and ask what extra work you can do to make that happen. Lastly, realize that you are literally incapable of hacking anything because you have next to no serious knowledge of technology and security. You're welcome.
>>
>>53608095
Nice assumptions dude. Assuming that im responsible for the grade or that my own failures led to it. Im sorry that you dont understand the situation but theres no need to be salty. Thank you for your opinion.
>>
>>53608320
There is a need to be short and salty. The reason is because you're a shitposter clogging up the board.
>>
>>53607967
what's a teet haxor?

also go kill yourself.
>>
>>53608448
>Oh no! Somebody posting about something other than muh GNU/Linux! This does not belong on the board dedicated to technology related discussion!
K
>>
>>53608654
Im on it
>>
File: 1406433854879.jpg (72 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1406433854879.jpg
72 KB, 531x471
ITT OP doesnt get what he wants and throws a fit while trying to act like part of the /g/ang and nobody buys it.
>>
Grab 2 strips of copper, strip your internet cable, attach the stripped ends to a wall outlet with the aforementioned strips of copper, grasp them will all of your strength and Congratulations! You're inside the Net.
>>
>>53607967
Just do your fucking work.

In the time that it takes for you to post this thread and post within it, you could be studying and saving your grades.

I'm not making assumptions. I'm talking common sense.

If you can't get your head down and earn good grades, you don't deserve to go to college regardless. So unless you act like an adult and study, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>53608095
I don't think offering sex to the teacher is going to get op out of this one.
>>
>>53607967
>I'm 18
>don't shit on me /g/, im an adult so that totally justifies the fact that im a retarded sped
>Falling HS
>expecting /g/ to save you

Or you can accept that you're a failure, and that you lack any sort of responsibility in completing babby work. While you're at it, make an exit bag and off yourself bud.
>>
>>53607967
this board just naturally has something stuck up their ass. but ill genuinely help you. go research about social engineering,and screw around with email spoofing. really simple ,and deceptive.Not gonna hold your hand to those grade
>>
>>53612841
no problem. was in your shoes a while back,and got away with it lol.
>>
>>53612859
And then I confessed it on a message board monitored by the feds. The end.
>>
>>53612942
>not american
>>
File: v.jpg (105 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
105 KB, 480x800
kys my man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.