[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got myself one of these, only used to watch Netflix and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: firestick-inline.jpg (185 KB, 1000x867) Image search: [Google]
firestick-inline.jpg
185 KB, 1000x867
Just got myself one of these, only used to watch Netflix and YouTube on an old Samsung TV so far - anything cool it can do that isn't generally advertised?
>>
Most people buy it to stick it up their asses, you should try it.
>>
This is now a dubs thread. Check em.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.png (464 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.png
464 KB, 768x576
>runs an amazon botnet in his house
>>
>>53606323

Oh, is the general consensus that they're shit? I've been impressed so far.

>>53606340

Those aren't dubs. These are dubs.

>>53606352

I have nothing to hide.
>>
Install Gentoo on it.
>>
put kodi and firefox on it
>>
Put it in your urethra and then install gentoo
>>
Is the micro USB port wired only for power? Try plugging it into your PC and see what happens.
>>
Aren't the new ones fucked? Like you can't hack them
>>
You could install emulators on it
>>
>install kodi
>advertise on CL as jailbroken for $125

feels good man
>>
>>53606208
Yeah the coolest unadvertised feature is you can return it for a full refund
>>
>>53607663
See
>>53606805
>>
>>53608294
serves those fags right

everyone i know's been clamoring about firestarter and kodi on these things, not realizing that you can buy an android HDMI device with double the specs for about the same price, and you don't have to do shit to them to get them to do anything you want on them.

normies are fucking retarded.
>>
>>53610203
Link to these devices
t. Normie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.