[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro tips and tricks? Just bought one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: rn3p.jpg (122 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
rn3p.jpg
122 KB, 1000x1000
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro tips and tricks?

Just bought one.
>>
enjoy you're chink spyware
>>
>>53605038
do these devices have good dev communities? Can I expect cm or omni or something. I've been considering buying one to replace my n5 but I've been spoiled by good devs...
>>
>>53605047
What do You mean? He's a spyware?
>>
>capacative buttons
>back button on the right
brb throwing up
>>
>>53605056
What seems to be the problem, officer?
>>
>>53605056
holy shit. who puts the back button pointing left on the right.
>>
>>53605065
literally everything
>>
>>53605081
You may have issues
>>
note 2 is better
>>
>>53605050
Yes! They barely speak english though.
This model is bootloaded though so you'll need to send an e-mail to Xiaomi so they can unlock it for you and install your favorite ROM!

I can't wait for an official Cya release on that model.
>>
>>53605050
Only the ones that use Snapdragon SoCs, the MTK ones don't
>>
>>53605118
How better?
>>
>>53605139
so this note 3 pro with a 650 should be good, I shall lurk xda until it's time.
>>
>>53605213
xda isn't that good for xiaomi stuff

check their official forum
>>
>>53605038
Bought a non pro version. Loving it so far, MIUI looks way better than CM and MIUI has more features built in.

Took me literally 10 minutes to install the EU rom without unlocking the bootloader
>>
>>53605056
I press the back button way more than the recents. better for it to be easier to reach for my right hand (I'm right handed)
>>
>>53605050
xiaomi is a repeat gpl offender
(= no)
>>
>>53605038
Im thinking about buying one of these too. Should i be concerned about the backdoors?
>>
>>53611273
The NSA or chink botnets?
>>
>>53611323
Im guessing anything with windows is nsa botnets. So how much worse do you think chink botnets are? Is there realistically anything to freakout about?
>>
>>53611390
Well i dont give a fuck about chink botnets, it's not like the chinese police is coming to Scandinavia to arrest me unlike FBI/NSA.

Almost every phone is made in China anyhow
>>
>>53605038
>I'm too poor to buy an iPhone, the OS
At least have some self respect and buy a Motorola or something.
>>
>>53612313
>wanting stock android
Enjoy no features
>>
>>53605038
Is this a Chinese Galaxy note 3 ripoff or is it an actual original phone?
>>
>>53613338
How cucked are you if you haven't heard of Xiaomi? Samsung copied the design of Xiaomi Mi
>>
>>53613484
Never heard of em, but I have not looked for a phone since 2012
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.