[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT I install arch >Boot up media >h-hang on guys its broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>ITT I install arch
>Boot up media
>h-hang on guys its broken
>>
>>53604987
Obligatory
'''
You tried
'''
reply:

If you install arch and fail, the only person you have to blame is yourself for failing to install it.

Its called a hobbyist distro for a reason, fucktard.
>>
okay, installing base
>>
If you want Arch, but you're too autistic to do so, just install Manjaro and convert it to Arch.
>>
Just install Archbang and switch to your DE/WM of choice.
>>
Spending all this time to install Arch when you will return to Ubuntu
>>
>>53605816
Is it stable and how?
>>
you felled for the meme
>>
>Installing it in a VM
What's the matter, scared?
>>
>>53604987
>systemd
>>
>>53605920
Stable af. You can even safely remove previous Manjaro software.
The only thing I had a problem with is booting, as the GRUB didn't want to update. I just changed grub.cfg and it was all done.
>>
Is it really that hard to install Arch? I personally found the wiki had TOO much information and covered stuff I didn't need, so I just used some random youtube tutorial to set it up. It's like 10 steps, really not hard.
>>
>>53606715
>>53606715
Convert Manjaro to Arch? Are you this dense?
>>
File: taco laugh.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
taco laugh.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>no gui
>have to manually type operate the interface through the command line
>in 2016
>>
>>53605816
This is retarded. Just use Architect. It's an installer for regular Arch.
>>
>>53606812
Hey, buddy.
I've installed Arch two times all by myself. I know how shit works.
It's far more easier this way.
>>
>>53607444
Architect is dead now. You checked out recent news ?
>>
>>53607444
Gotta use Archfi if you're looking to be a lazy cunt, mate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.