[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW
>>
File: Stevizzle.jpg (47 KB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
Stevizzle.jpg
47 KB, 565x318
>>53604747
You niggas thought I was dead? No...I was just in space you know helping to give peace in other alien planets. I had sex with a couple of them and denied the child was mine too. But that's not important now. The important thing to worry about is...I'm back (cheering and applaud) and I will make apple great again.
>>
Who?
>>
File: steve_jobs.jpg (98 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
steve_jobs.jpg
98 KB, 1296x730
>>53605872
The crowd full of Bernie supporters look in confusion and disgust as the words "make", " great" and "again" bleed through his lips. Everyone chimps the fuck out, grabbing at anything they can and smashing others across the head.

The intense sound of crying and ad hominems is too much for Steve to bear. He hops onto his space ship and flies back to the planet he came from. "Maybe I waited too long, seeing as it's <current year>..."
>>
stupid cancer
>>
File: Steve Job in Space.jpg (62 KB, 640x388) Image search: [Google]
Steve Job in Space.jpg
62 KB, 640x388
>>53606125
Steve: Welp fuck that shit Earth is a bust now. Better go back to (inaudible alien language). I will make Apple great in the universe.
>>
File: jobss.png (1 MB, 1313x737) Image search: [Google]
jobss.png
1 MB, 1313x737
I don't know why do you hate him so much.
>>
>>53606125
>>53606226
if only this was the jobs movie
>>
>>53606125
I'm voting for Donald J. Trump because the SJWs have gotten out of hand. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are SJW candidates and I want nothing to do with them.
>>
Why cancer don't kill people ISIS but kill Jobs?
>>
>>53604747
I miss Steve.

I've never owned an apple product but it was much more fun to see the fallout from an apple event when he was doing it.

Cook is boring.

Even the Microsoft guy for Surface is more interesting.
>>
>>53607507
Deep
>>
>>53608231
Just liek your mums vagina.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.