[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that guys like this https://youtu.be/9-s5aLYpKLA d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: totalbisqwit.jpg (60 KB, 802x422) Image search: [Google]
totalbisqwit.jpg
60 KB, 802x422
How is it that guys like this https://youtu.be/9-s5aLYpKLA don't have a solid tech related job?

Is it due to the sheer social awkwardness?
Do all the employers look at him and know there is something very wrong there just waiting to snap?
>>
Who cares. Go suck his dick.
>>
He's a bus driver or something, doesn't pay as much I suppose
>>
This guy reeks of /g/. Even though not all here have tech related jobs, pretty sure he can't get a better job related to what he loves due to the spaghetti axe vibe he sends out.
>>
>tfw worse than this guy
>>
>>53600809
Lots of guys like that have above average tech skills but cant communicate properly, therefore unless they make their own projects they are really hard to work with.
>>
>>53603383
>cant communicate properly
what kind of meme is that? He seems to be communicating fine to his viewers?
>>
Why are the Finnish so smart
>>
>>53600809
I can't believe you would seriously ask this. Being above average intelligence and having an interest in computers aren't directly marketable skills. Marketable skills are skills that an employer has use for, and is willing to pay you money for.

If you are intelligent, it will be easier for you to learn marketable skills. If you're good with linux, great. Learn how to properly, consistently manage a server to someone else's specifications, and how to solve issues that may occur, even the boring kind that don't interest you. These are marketable skills. Living in your parents' basement, tinkering with your desktop, repairing your arch installation and talking to your robot aren't skills that most employers are willing to pay for.
>>
>>53602623
>He's a bus driver or something, doesn't pay as much I suppose
>i wanted to do something not related to programming for job
He ain't even mad
>>
>>53600809
The dude had a php job and had a burnout IIRC.
>>
>>53602717
>implying anyone on /g/ is as smart as he is
>>
>>53605445
did pajeet put him out of job?
>>
>>53605445
You are correct. He hated coding for a living, and now just codes for fun.

Apparently, he really enjoys the bud driving gig. Gets to meet new people constantly, and has tons of free time for himself.

I totally get his motivation; development as a career is ass.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.