[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That awkward moment when Tim Cook has done more to protect the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: chi-tim-cook-gay-20141030.jpg (110 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
chi-tim-cook-gay-20141030.jpg
110 KB, 2048x1365
That awkward moment when Tim Cook has done more to protect the privacy and rights of Americans than Stallman.
>>
>>53598072
The amazing thing about Tim Cook is that he apparently has the support of the shareholders on this deal. Kind of gives hope.
>>
File: 1.png (177 KB, 590x352) Image search: [Google]
1.png
177 KB, 590x352
>>
There's nothing Apple has done previously to suggest they care about your privacy. They've always cared more about your money.
>>
>>53598072
It's far more likely that he's lying and gaining publicity at the same time.
It wouldn't be the first time the US government has protected apple for financial gain.
>>
They buttrape the already buttdevasted applel users everydays
and when they do ONE good thing to their users some retards call for:"OH SHIET APPLE CARES
ABOUT ME OTHER THAN MY BUTTHOLE SHOW SOME RESPECT"
yeah sure this kind of shill does not work here buddym8
>>
ITT: people who refuse to admit that Apple is doing a good thing
>>
>>53598700
Hell no, they are absolutely doing a good thing. Doesn't even really matter what the motivation is.
>>
>>53598072
Stallman never joined PRISM

Checkmate Tim Cuck
>>
>>53598142
As an AAPL shareholder, I completely agree.
>>
Bait harder, nigger.
>>
>>53598700
>helping terrorists
>a good thing
wew lad
>>
>>53598742
Neither did Cuck. Jobs was still at the helm back then.

>>53598936
>bait bait bait bait!!!

Freetards BTFO and swinging wildly.
>>
>>53598569
>There's nothing Apple has done previously to suggest they care about your privacy

Compared to? They care about it more than Google.
>>
File: PRISM-dates-began.jpg (214 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
PRISM-dates-began.jpg
214 KB, 700x525
>>53598967
No jobs was dead and Apple never joined. If you look at the slides they're the last company to "join" in Oct 2012 and those slides meant they were compromised but they didn't join. Microsoft was first.
>>
>>53598072
bs

http://www.networkworld.com/article/3046135/security/edward-snowden-privacy-cant-depend-on-corporations-standing-up-to-the-government.html
>>
>>53598072
Except for the fact that apple has complied with the FBI hundreds of time before trying to make this into a propaganda while Stallman has never strayed from the right path.
>>
>>53598072

You misspelled Ron Rivest.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.