[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im in the market for a pair of simple headphones for the destitute,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 71OJzVOZ5HL._SL1500_.jpg (150 KB, 1162x1500) Image search: [Google]
71OJzVOZ5HL._SL1500_.jpg
150 KB, 1162x1500
Im in the market for a pair of simple headphones for the destitute, Should I go for this Sennheiser HD 202, or a Superlux HD661?
Money is tight and these are going to be used on a Vive. Shameful, I know, but I can upgrade them later.
>>
File: 41NtEIzz9mL.jpg (17 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
41NtEIzz9mL.jpg
17 KB, 372x500
This is the superlux, slightly more expensive and without the Sennheiser pedigree
>>
>>53596131
They're both great headophones for thei price, I like the superlux sound a bit more, but that's just personal preference, you should try both if you can, but you can't go wrong with either.
>>
>>53596131
>poorfag
buy a fucking amd cpu and kill you're self
>>
>>53596528
I heard the Superlux's cable is detachable, I assume it doesnt come with a long+short cable like its more expensive brothers, but I cant find any information about how long they are.
>>
>>53596131

You should read the fucking sticky.

>>53596145
>>53596528

Stop enabling this.

>>53596570

lrn2sage
>>
>>53596600
>but I cant find any information about how long they are.

Maybe you should go to Google instead of asking for consumer advice from fucking /g/.
>>
>>53596625
Admittedly I dont know why I was looking at amazon for that information.
>>
check out the monoprice 108323 it's considered the best headphone under 50$
>>
>>53596131
>Sennheiser HD 202
I have one and it's ok. The sound is very clear, and it's comfortable. Music with lots of bass don't sound that good though.
>>
>>53596131
Why don't you fucking google it and let the adults post here you crotch stain
>>
>>53596131
>poorfag
>buying a $1k Vive
1st gen VR tech is shit. Just fuck your shit up. Waste your money. I don't understand why a underage like you won't go for endgame audio.
>>
>>53598515
absolut shit

had them broke them never again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.