[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought these negroes. But I've recently been made aware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (667 KB, 1911x3168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
667 KB, 1911x3168
Just bought these negroes. But I've recently been made aware apple is removing the 3.5 mm audio jack from its phones. I can return them with no cost to me. Should I and just wait for some nice Bluetooth headphones instead?
>>
>>53593784
Why would you use those with a phone?
>>
>>53593784
Use Bluetooth audio if you want your ears to bleed. A Chinese phone has better DAC/amp than what iPhone has and this shit is going to make it all worse. I'm glad I never touched Apple phones,
>>
>>53593784
there will be adaptors for $99
>>
No, use these with your computer. If you are buying into or are currently part of Apple's technology ecosystem, you might as well purchase whatever proprietary audio solution they create for the iPhone.
>>
yes
>2016
>cables
lmao
>>
I just think I'll use a Bluetooth audio reciever if I ever upgrade my phone. Next question can I get an audio receiver that's good enough to drive these at around 5 dollars
>>
>>53593827
That's wrong by a long shot.
Your bias is showing and it makes you look dumb. At least state some facts along with that shitpost.
>>
>>53593784
I don't think you can return them, at least if you have taken them out of the package and used them.
The place you got them has nothing to do with the next iPhone, so they are not obligated to take them back and give you a refund.

If I were you I would just settle for them and get the iphone 3.5 to lightning adaptor when it comes out.
Then again I'm not an apple user and I think the m50's are a bit overrated and overhyped, so I personally would have gotten AKG's and an android phone in the first place
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.