[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove that those of you who choose to use old shitty outdated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SHITPADT410.jpg (71 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
SHITPADT410.jpg
71 KB, 640x484
Prove that those of you who choose to use old shitty outdated and obsolete laptops (i.e ThinkPads) arent just massive fucking closet hipsters.

>protip: you cant
>>
>>protip: you can't

Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>53591522
ThinkPad hipster detected
>>
>>53591522
The greats who memed it better before
>>
>>53591501
not hipsters, just poorfags
>>
older thinkpad models are inexpensive, durable, and typically have good linux support. if you can't see how that appeals to some people i don't know what to tell you
>>
I use a thinkpad because I got 250ssd, 8gb ram, 2.5 i7 and godly keyboard for $300 on craigslist. not a scratch on it. boots in 5sec with linux lel gg wp senpai
>>
>>53591501
not americuck here and got myself an old thinkpad (i5 6gbs, 250ssd) because it was six times cheaper than a new similar shitbrand laptop. And that brand new laptop is almost twice as much in my country if you compare it to what you pay in the US.

Not a poorfag either but I'm sure as hell I'm not throwing that much money to the trash just to get the latest and greatest that is actually the same or worst in terms of use and performance.

I envy you if you live in the US because you can get functional almost brand new thinkpad for a measly $250 bucks.
>>
File: 123.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2992
Your little laptop can't be this cute
>>
>fucking closet hipsters

you're voting for Trump, aren't you?
>>
>>53594403
>4000x2992
why do dis?
>>
>>53594507
Oh yeah sorry bout that. Took the picture with my Nexus 6p and didn't bother changing the resolution on the camera.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.