[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, is that a Swiss bank account in your pocket? Ban encryption now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hey, is that a Swiss bank account in your pocket?

Ban encryption now!
>>
>>53591738
It confuses me why he would push these surveilence laws further and further, while also playing up the whole "police vs. niggers" thing.I mean, what better way to insure blacks get sodomized by the justice system.
>>
>>53592059
No American president will ever be coherent. Populism gives you more votes.
>>
>>53592077
Eh,history seems to prove you right.It's a shame things have to be this way.
>>
>>53591738
Gosh anon, you're so edgy and cool. Please have my babies.
>>
>>53592135
>>
>>53593102
>>
Donald Trump: "To think that Apple won’t allow us to get into her cellphone? Who do they think they are? No, we have to open it,” Trump told Fox and Friends this morning, per Politico. “I agree 100% with the courts. In that case, we should open it up. I think security overall — we have to open it up."

This is what you get decide who to support based of of anonymous internet strangers and twitter. All you underage faggots take note, this is who you've been shilling for the past four months. Educate yourself and make your own decisions
>>
>>53592077
He's president now and will be till the next election. And he can't be president after that anymore. So why should he spout whatever is popular just to get more votes?

>>53593574
Not that I don't believe you, but are there any sources to your claims?
>>
>>53595432
>Trump told Fox and Friends this morning, per Politico.
>>
I have a swiss bank account in my head so why shouldn't I have one in my pocket?
>>
>>53595432
>>53595632
here's a link if you want it.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/trump-apple-iphone-unlock-219369
>>
>>53593574
It's a shame, you either pick a candidate who isn't completely anti privacy, and is a cuck who loves niggers, or you pick one who wants to make america great again, but is technologically retarded
>>
File: 1449544661316.jpg (46 KB, 306x476) Image search: [Google]
1449544661316.jpg
46 KB, 306x476
>>53595840
There was a solution, but you didn't want to listen, because you cared about memes more than policy.
>>
>>53593574
Fine show me a viable candidate that is vocal in support of apple
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.