[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell goes through the minds of manufacturers who put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160320_170805.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160320_170805.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
What the hell goes through the minds of manufacturers who put these plastic caps that are impossible to press on ethernet cables? Am I just too weak to pinch them?
>>
the locks break off really easily
and 99% of the time it happens when youre pulling the cable through other cables in a spaghetti mess and the lock gets stuck and falls off and become useless
>>
>>53589561
Snagless cables and yes you are weak.
>>
>>53589561
If I get a cable like that I'll just take my knife and cut the caps off. Fuck those things.
>>
ever try plugging in a display port cable?
>>
>>53589561
anon do you even lift
>>
>>53589561
Why are you so patetic though?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.