[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to study up for the CompTIA. How do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CompTIA-A+[1].png (61 KB, 2000x1185) Image search: [Google]
CompTIA-A+[1].png
61 KB, 2000x1185
I'm trying to study up for the CompTIA. How do you guys go about prepping for the test?
>>
Stop wasting your time
>>
>>53589210
what's wrong, couldn't get hired so you're trying to dissuade others?
>>
>>53589168
>comptia certs
fucking retard.
>>
>A+ cert
I think your resume would be better off without that piece of shit cert taking away valuable space lmao
>>
File: 1457827549511.png (500 KB, 954x1022) Image search: [Google]
1457827549511.png
500 KB, 954x1022
I make 40 grand a year and all I have is an A+. It's a fine cert as long as you don't stop there. All these other anons are obviously kids with no real world experience, repeating shitty opinions they got from a mongolian picture show image board.
>>
>>53589987
Is that supposed to be good? I was making 55k base salary a year at 19 years old with full benefits and a 10% performance bonus as a network analyst with a CCNA.
>>
>>53590068
>300k starting
>>
>>53590079
:3
>>
>>53590068
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>53590068
The point he was making is that A+ is good enough for entry position helpdesk or something.. obviously you're going to land a better job with a CCNA. I think you have reading disability Anon.
>>
>>53589168

all jacking off aside, Professor Messer has a very complete series of videos for A+.

https://www.youtube.com/user/professormesser

Not sure what your background is, OP, but if you're relatively familiar with the usual acronyms and hardware, it should be easy to absorb. I watched the entire series twice and took it, never wrote a single note, passed first time.
>>
File: prov-026-03.png (122 KB, 400x337) Image search: [Google]
prov-026-03.png
122 KB, 400x337
>>53590138
>I think you have reading disability Anon.
>>
Choose a book (I personally prefer the Mike Meyers one), use study guides, and when you're feeling confident, use a brain dump for a practice test while looking at the possible simulations on the exam.
>>
>>53591836
>use a brain dump

Isn't that frowned upon?
>>
>>53591944
It is, but you should only use it after you're familiar with the material. A lot of people just study the dumps and remember the answers without knowing why they're the answers.

You can find dumps on gratisexam
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.