[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Razer products - Good or Horrible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 940x573-01-02.png (209 KB, 940x573) Image search: [Google]
940x573-01-02.png
209 KB, 940x573
Hi /g/

I recently got a nice gaming laptop and I'm looking to get some decent peripherals.

I'm going to get the Razer Deathadder Chroma and Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma. Was also considering the Razer Ouroboros because I have super petite cute hands and this one would allow the most flexibility and comfort probs.

Any reason I shouldn't? I lot of people seem to hate razer but I'm not sure why. It does seem flashy but it seems like okay value and I appreciate the pretty dazzling colors.

Anyone have any experience with either item? Good or bad? I'm open to recommendations.

>inb4 vidya is stoooopid
>>
naga is good for wow arena but not much else
>>
File: 845697460.jpg (137 KB, 1072x1000) Image search: [Google]
845697460.jpg
137 KB, 1072x1000
I have a Chroma, and it's the only mouse that ever got me to ditch my endless IMO 1.1 habit. Build-wise, it's fine, but the Deathadder is also known to be the only good Razer product out there
>>
Personally have no issue with the Deathadder or the Black Widow.
>>
Stop being a manchild
>>
I cannot recommend their keyboards unless you need something cheap like the Blackwidow Tornerment Edition. Their mouses are pretty good, but still want to avoid it, their drivers suck.
>>
>>53588310

Drivers? Could you go into more detail about this?
>>
>>53588319
Synapse has a bad rep of being a memory hog, but I haven't noticed any problems circa 1.18
>>
Unless you need the mobility, keep away from gaymen headsets. They're a scam, they're shit and overpriced. Get yourself a good pair of headphones and a decent mic, much better bang for buck.
>>
I bought a black widow tournament stealth edition 10-keyless and it's not bad. the keyboard itself has it's own "MX browns" but feel about the same.

a 50 dollar keyboard for the same result of a more expensive one. I'm ok with that. I just had to put dialectical tape over the glowing tramp stamp

>inb4 you can disable that with the software

yeah no, that's not getting install on my computer.
>>
>>53588264

can confirm, my deathadder from 2010 was great. Have a steel series now and I like it a lot.
>>
has any one screamed about new /g/ yet?
>>
>planned obsolesce

The mouse will break between 1 to 2 years.
>>
>>53588184
ITT: /v/ leakage
>>
>>53588624

Blow me, faggot. I'm sorry I got video games in your tech shit.
>>
>>53588642
Read the sticky you underage faggot. Your ebin gayman rayzor shit does to your containtment board.
>>
>>53588941
>does
Goes*
>>
I have a 2010 Deathadder and it developed a double-click problem within 2 years. Personally I wouldn't buy any Razer mice again.
>>
>>53588941

Surely you can find a better hobby than /g/

Who gives a shit about a stupid board and its rules.

Quit being a passionate little shit and go find a real tech site if you're that into it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.