[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COTW: "Anonymous" Trump hackers' IRC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 114l3p.jpg (55 KB, 549x500) Image search: [Google]
114l3p.jpg
55 KB, 549x500
so these are the alleged "anonymous" hackers trying to take down Trump. These kids don't know jackshit about "hacking". Check out this cringe in their chat if you want a good laugh. They think they can simply bypass and bruteforce everything. My fucking sides.

https://webchat.anonops.com/
channel: #optrump
>>
Also you can spout technobabble and they will believe it
>>
this is from earlier
>>
>>53586388
why would I go to some chat room filled with fbi anon?
>>
>>53586420
Gtfo faggot
We dont care
>>
File: nef (13).png (289 KB, 1047x511) Image search: [Google]
nef (13).png
289 KB, 1047x511
>>53586368
Don't make fun of ananymoose. They are serious business.
>>
>>53586431
because they are retarded
>>
File: nef.png (2 MB, 506x2983) Image search: [Google]
nef.png
2 MB, 506x2983
>>53586440
You can't even hope to compete with their intelligence.
>>
>>53586492
Stop it op
We know only you are bumping this topic
>>
File: java.jpg (8 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
java.jpg
8 KB, 300x199
>>53586368
they are always so well organized, like when they took down hundreds of non-isis websites during #opisis
>>
I don't get it.

Isn't Hilary a lot worse compared to Trump when it comes to privacy? Didn't Hillary save classified documents in her own email inbox?

Bunch of hypocrites.
>>
>>53586612
It's a bunch of idiots who have no idea about USA politics. But the media in their country told them that Trump is bad and now they want to stop him.
>>
>>53586655
So basically they're a bunch of leftie rich kids?

Either that or flawed moralfags
>>
>>53586669
They're a bunch of redditors and moralfags basically and also 14 year olds.
They don't know shit, i told them "We should brute force the HTML shell and extract his password to get past cloudflare" and they believed it
>>
>>53586368
>>53586697
Who the fuck cares?

Do you nothing better to do with your time than "le troleing" a bunch of 14 year olds?

Jesus Christ this whole thread is cringeworthy.
>>
And fuck I forgot to sage because on phone

Shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.