[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ergonomic Chairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 71wqOwci3ML._SY355_.jpg (13 KB, 258x355) Image search: [Google]
71wqOwci3ML._SY355_.jpg
13 KB, 258x355
Dos anyone know an ergonomic chair (preferably below 350$)?

1. Adjustable back support height and angle
2. Adjustable seat height and angle
3. Adjustable neck support height
4. Adjustable armrest

I see everywhere shitty chairs with fancy executive and racing/gaming looks, but zero ergonomy (fixed armrest, back support...).

I checked all of the webshops I found.

(pic is a bad example)
>>
File: 312CPCjBt2L.jpg (15 KB, 269x386) Image search: [Google]
312CPCjBt2L.jpg
15 KB, 269x386
Check the Eurotech 4x4. I used this for a few months while working at a startup (that failed). Don't have it any longer unfortunately. It adjustable seat height and angle, two back adjustments (can't remember exactly what), and slightly cheesy but still fine adjustable arms. No neck support though.

Seems to be going for $260 online
>>
>>53580375
Get a fitness ball instead, way better for your spine and you'll be able to bop on it while listening to music and do exercises with 'em
>>
>>53581477
have you ever fallen off of it? I feel like that'd happen every once in awhile
>>
>>53581438
I already found this model, but the lack of neck support didn't appeal to me.

>>53581530

I tried fitness balls and I have fallen down multiple times. :D

I even tried kneeling chairs, but they were as comfortable aas blowing a thug in a dark alley.
>>
>>53580375
>racecar driver chair

Are you a little kid?
>>
>>53581670
Umm what do you mean?
Pic is just a negative example. And what do gaming chairs have to do with my age?
>>
File: red.jpg (247 KB, 1992x1518) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
247 KB, 1992x1518
Only the best
>>
>>53581883
No matter how many good things I hear of them, they still will always look like something that was found in a riced 20 year old civic.
>>
Get a used Herman Miller Aeron. It goes for 275-350 used and 900+ brand new. It will last forever.
>>
>>53581912

How comfy they are compared to the embody?
>>
I bought this because my back was hurting and it's pretty good, the back pain is gone and the chair is pretty comfy altho the seat is a bit stiff

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B004G97MVG

Great chair if you don't want to spend a lot
>>
>>53581957

They're great. Best money can buy. Find one locally and try it out.
>>
>>53581883
>https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B004G97MVG
Are the pillows any good? Some people say they are not comfortable for them. I have back pain because the lack of lumbal support.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.