[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still using a mouse /g/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 734700772_432.jpg (30 KB, 650x408) Image search: [Google]
734700772_432.jpg
30 KB, 650x408
Why are you still using a mouse /g/ ?
>>
>>53571756
because trackpoints are a meme
>>
>>53571756
Because I have 12 macros set on my Naga(tm)
>>
>>53571756
mouse>trackpoint>stylus>touchpad>touchscreen
>>
>>53571824
Mouse>decent touchpad>trackpoint>touchpad>touchscreen>stylus
>>
>>53571824

Mouse > Pen Input > Good Touchpad > Touch Screen > Bad Touchpad > Trackpoint

Trackpoints are hilariously out of date, someone needs to rethink them with some new interaction ideas / refinements.
>>
>>53571756

I do real work instead of shitposting on anime forums all day.
>>
I like my R30's trackpoint, id never used one before and got use to it in about 5 minutes.

Might still get a ps/2 mouse though.
>>
>>53571756
Trackpoints are best choice when it comes to mobile computing, but if you have a desk top you're better off getting the best mouse and keyboard combo you can find and afford. Nothing beats a good mechanical keyboard and ergomouse.
>>
>>53571756
I use a thinkpad keyboard AND a mouse, so I can control the pointer with both hands.
>>
>>53571997
this, might be hard for weaaboos to comprehend
>>
>>53572308
>>53571997
samefag
>>
>>53571756
Because those things are rare as fuck
>>
>>53571756
I own it and also have a trackball to its left and a normal mouse to its right. It's my insurance against carpal tunnel syndrome.
>>
>>53572084
Except any high quality chiclet keyboard and gaming mouse with non-unibody buttons.
>>
>>53572326
Thinkpad Compact USB keyboard is commonly available.
>>
>>53571984
>out of date, someone needs to rethink them with some new interaction ideas
you just never understood why they become to be and how are they supposed to be used otherwise you wouldn't write that bullshit
>>
>>53571944
except "decent touchpad" to which I got access to I own all of above and I can tell you "that's just, like, your opinion man"
>>
>>53571756
make it wireless and it's best htpc controller there can be
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.